Family guy: quest for stuff

PhoenixRUS

3 hours ago, OnkelM said:

try it out?

...or watch the video

Already watched the video (thanks for that) and I'm trying a few hours ago but I get way to much values always, like 1000 per search. So I'm figuring out how to proceed. I guess that I have too much buildings and that's why I get that number of values. Any suggestions? 

Thanks for the fast response. 

• 1 year later...

An update from me again

I simplified the whole process. You can now use this attached lua script with GG to Semi-Automate the process. Of course this was done with a rooted device, not in a virtual space.

Steps:

- copy this lua onto your device, load up game

- select any building with money reward (works with 5 bucks too)

- press on GG lua Button (▶️), select lua script or enter device path (e.g. /storage/emulated/0/Notes/familyguy-find.lua) (next time GG remembers this)

- enter the money your building rewards (e.g. 5), press OK

- wait for search to end until popup appears

- if your results are above your view (200/*****) press on this number in GG and let it show you ALL results (e.g. 2.000). Now Press the select all button in GG (a square with another square with dots)

- now hide GG and reopen the selected building, you should see a new number as money reward

- open GG and scroll until you find your new number, deselect it (remove selection sign on the left)

- start the lua script a 2nd time with ▶️, now Select Reset. Press OK. This is important to prevent unwanted changes in your save

- now you should have only 1 result !!

- start the lua script a 3rd time (last time) ▶️

- select the bottom checkbox Edit Selected and press OK.

- now every time this building rewards you (you can skip with clams if you have any) you will get the amount edited. (Clam🐚 and Medal🏅)

familyguy-find.lua

Edited by OnkelM

On 2/12/2021 at 8:39 AM, OnkelM said:

An update from me again

I simplified the whole process. You can now use this attached lua script with GG to Semi-Automate the process. Of course this was done with a rooted device, not in a virtual space.

Steps:

- copy this lua onto your device, load up game

- select any building with money reward (works with 5 bucks too)

- press on GG lua Button (▶️), select lua script or enter device path (e.g. /storage/emulated/0/Notes/familyguy-find.lua) (next time GG remembers this)

- enter the money your building rewards (e.g. 5), press OK

- wait for search to end until popup appears

- if your results are above your view (200/*****) press on this number in GG and let it show you ALL results (e.g. 2.000). Now Press the select all button in GG (a square with another square with dots)

- now hide GG and reopen the selected building, you should see a new number as money reward

- open GG and scroll until you find your new number, deselect it (remove selection sign on the left)

- start the lua script a 2nd time with ▶️, now Select Reset. Press OK. This is important to prevent unwanted changes in your save

- now you should have only 1 result !!

- start the lua script a 3rd time (last time) ▶️

- select the bottom checkbox Edit Selected and press OK.

- now every time this building rewards you (you can skip with clams if you have any) you will get the amount edited. (Clam🐚 and Medal🏅)

familyguy-find.lua 3.04 kB · 1 download

I really want to try this but gg can't detect the game in my phone 😞

As i already said this is done with root and not in virtual space. Last time i struggled too with gg and virtual space.

If you cannot use root make sure you have set up gg correctly and don't forget to install the 64 bit support plugin of your virtual space app otherwise you won't see the game in process list.

1 hour ago, OnkelM said:

As i already said this is done with root and not in virtual space. Last time i struggled too with gg and virtual space.

If you cannot use root make sure you have set up gg correctly and don't forget to install the 64 bit support plugin of your virtual space app otherwise you won't see the game in process list.

Yeah, my phone isn't root so I use virtual space. But even I install 64 bit support plugin in virtual space, gg still can't detect the game. Or maybe I use a wrong virtual space? I use parallel space lite because I can't use gg on parallel space 

Well it seems this is you problem here. GG should not only work on the lite version but on the other too. Try another virtual space.

Another alternative would be use bluestacks on your pc with gg. This way your game save will be synced and changes there will reflect to your phone too.

1 minute ago, OnkelM said:

Well it seems this is you problem here. GG should not only work on the lite version but on the other too. Try another virtual space.

Another alternative would be use bluestacks on your pc with gg. This way your game save will be synced and changes there will reflect to your phone too.

Well, actually when I open gg fast enough before the game loading, gg can detect it. But after loading, gg can't detect it anymore. Maybe the dev add some protection, I guess? 

That would affect root users too, no the problem is with virtual space. This technology does not work 100% the same way on any device. I think your virtual space does not work properly and/or your gg installation is misconfigured.

Have you tried other x64 games with gg?

Have you tried reinstalling gg and choose other option (64/32 bit emulation)?

4 minutes ago, OnkelM said:

That would affect root users too, no the problem is with virtual space. This technology does not work 100% the same way on any device. I think your virtual space does not work properly and/or your gg installation is misconfigured.

Have you tried other x64 games with gg?

Have you tried reinstalling gg and choose other option (64/32 bit emulation)?

Yeah, I did. I even change the virtual space. I also reinstalling gg and choose that too. But still, it doesn't work for me. Maybe you can make a videos about it? 

I cannot make a video about your virtual space on your side not working or how to solve it. Even if i use virtual space on my side and make a video about it, it would still not work on your side. As i already said a couple times, use root to properly use gg. Otherwise with virtual space you are on your own. Another option i also proposed, was use your pc with BlueStacks, with root or virtual space.

You came to this thread by stating that your gg installation does not work. That would be a question to ask to the developers and not on a thread about a game. 

Choose the alternative ways or I would suggest you to go to the [GG Help forum] and search for your problem there or create another thread with your specific error.

Edited by OnkelM

8 hours ago, OnkelM said:

I cannot make a video about your virtual space on your side not working or how to solve it. Even if i use virtual space on my side and make a video about it, it would still not work on your side. As i already said a couple times, use root to properly use gg. Otherwise with virtual space you are on your own. Another option i also proposed, was use your pc with BlueStacks, with root or virtual space.

You came to this thread by stating that your gg installation does not work. That would be a question to ask to the developers and not on a thread about a game. 

Choose the alternative ways or I would suggest you to go to the [GG Help forum] and search for your problem there or create another thread with your specific error.

I just asking 🙂

well, maybe you're right. I thought you can help but nope. The gg is still working and it might be stupid to ask this question to the dev because I can do this if you help me first. Sorry for wasting your time........ 

21 hours ago, OnkelM said:

Okay, I already do your script and it works. One question, If I want to change my coins, what should I do?