Family guy: quest for stuff

PhoenixRUS

• 10 months later...

This topic might be old but i wanted to say that this game can be edited with GG to give you plenty (millions) oft clams and/or money etc... Even in the newest version.

All you have to do is search for encrypted money a building is generating. 5 dollars = GG => dword => 500X8 => search.

If you like you can search by the real value too = GG => qword => 5 => search.

GG should find plenty addresses and you habe to do trial and error to find the correct addres. Why? The value is encrypted and to edit any one until you find the correct address you have to long press one address and go to the location oft the address. There you have to edit 2 values while you Pause the game and after editing unpause it again.

The found address have to be like this (filtered view to qword only...):

00FF00F0 5q

00FF00F8 -21234567

00FF0100 -21234562

a quick explanation to this: the first address is the value you would for example search with the number you see in the game (the building money), in this example the value 5. the second address is the XOR key the value 5 is generated with to the third address. So the third address is the encrypted key (with the XOR key) and two 00 (zeros) appended like i said in the example above when you search the value 5. GG can use the XOR key automatically when you enter the amount of bytes where the XOR key is located to the encrypted key. In this game it is always 8 bytes. So to edit the encrypted key (or search it) you have to enter 500X8. (5 = value, 00 = padding, X = use xor key, 8 = 8 bytes away)

So what to do now.

1, Pause the game. 2, change the first value (5). 3, change the encrypted value (500x8). 4, unpause the game. 5, go back to game and look if the value of the money in the building have changed. If not, go to the next address in your search result, long hold touch, touch than goto address. make sure that the three addresses look like the example i wrote above, repeat the process from point 1.

It took me about 5 to 10 tries until i found the right one.

If you have found it, remember, this is the address for the money this building is generating. To get clams from this building too, just edit the next address block after the money. For example:

(Money)

00FF00F0   5q

00FF00F8   -21234567

00FF0100   -21234562

00FF0108   0

00FF0110   231456789

00FF0118   231456784

The clams would than be the address with the value 0 (zero). Edit that and the encrypted counterpart and thats it. The next time the building creates money (or you fast forward it) you will get free clams too! Yay.

A little tip: search before a rather large number you see in the game and save or take note of that address. When you than search for the money you can take a look at the noted address and guess the right address range where the money address might be....

I know its not that easy but it really is possible. I Tried it on a fresh new game progress and also on a high on where almost anything was built... and bought...  At high level the whole process was harder because bigger ram usage and of slower searches in GG.

• 10 months later...
34 minutes ago, razwasup said:

Except that it's just visual

You cannot edit your current amount of clams. You have to find a cash reward from a building or something else and add clams to that reward.

How u do it,  batiments generate 3 or 5 silver, search result with q word  have 65k results.. cant do trial and fail with such amount

Edit:  searched dword  300x8 .. 3000 results

How then ? How to filter by qword from there

Edited by razwasup

With fuzzy search I can find the clam and money values..  

What you say below I cant make the relation between earlier method in the topic

'

A little tip: search before a rather large number you see in the game and save or take note of that address. When you than search for the money you can take a look at the noted address and guess the right address range where the money address might be....'

51 minutes ago, razwasup said:

With fuzzy search I can find the clam and money values..  

What you say below I cant make the relation between earlier method in the topic

'

A little tip: search before a rather large number you see in the game and save or take note of that address. When you than search for the money you can take a look at the noted address and guess the right address range where the money address might be....'

are you use android with root?because now show error 9 . how to fix this without root?

error9.png

I'm waiting  for onklem .  This building/earning  method is a mystery.  Guide isnt clear.

It's a method that intrigues me honestly.  Building earns only 3 cash, and it doesnt change so hard to find

First, sorry for my bad english

Second, I currently cannot provide screenshots or video because I switched my old nexus 6 with op6 and I still have not rooted

Third, you are right it is hard to find the correct cash address with buildings because they do not change. For that purpose I wrote the hint to prior search a huge number like your clams and write down that address. Now you can search for cash of a building and by comparing the addresses with your previously noted one you will be able to get rid of lots findings that are too far away from the address you want to change. Now you simply have to do trial and error by changing addresses you think might be the correct one.

Fourth, try this with a building that gives you high cash because low values like 3 is very likely to be thousand times used in the games memory.

Can you check your PM.

So if I find the actual value of cash I have,  and note the adress range ? can I mask  search ( does the address  have same ending)  you said you did this with new game do you know   with what string the adress  ends ..like 9d0 ? So we can try mask search. 

Does speed hck  works

Edited by razwasup

Any guide bro ? I have 3000 hits ..that's a lot of trials. If you did this today with new game , you can tell me what the adress ending look like ..example 5d0.. so I can mask search or something.

The building method is something I'd like to learn

• 4 weeks later...