EnderPaul

Question

Hi, EnderPaul again here back with another issue with Game Guardian on some Games. This game is Happy Pet Story. This can be found on Playstore by the same title. I had problems with changing Inapp Coins and Diamonds. Although the values were easily searched, I had a hard time changing them to the values I want. As soon as I change the value it would reset into the old value. I really need help. I dont know if this is a thing with GG or is it my error. I searched the forum but did not found any the same issue. Thanks in advance. Ill send logcat if its needed. Thank You.

5 answers to this question

Are you saying that GG cant penetrate all client sided games? If so I can say that it also has its flaws. I tried it with Green Farm and it worked. But I cant make it work on Happy Pet Story no matter what i do. I already tried Unknown Search but didnt work. It keeps on reverting to the original value. Many users also experienced this. This I think is a major flaw in the purpose of GG. Please help me identify how to fix this.

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

Of course, not all.

Then please help me alleviate my issue regarding this. Help me fix it. It sure is not my fault. The app has strong defence against GG. Help please!

Archived