request cheat for animation throwdown

xreaperx22

Name of Game:animation throwdown
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.throwdown.google&hl=en
Version:1.4.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:anything
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:tried but failed
Comments:the cheats work but dont stick

1 hour ago, xreaperx22 said:

Name of Game:animation throwdown
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.throwdown.google&hl=en
Version:1.4.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:anything
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:tried but failed
Comments:the cheats work but dont stick

Actually unhackable/moddable without your own private server. It's just like Clash of Clans, they store everything that is somehow useful on the server.

I actually tried this game once, didn't have much progress to say the least.

Maybe NoFear can activate his ultimate knowledge of the universe and memory editing again to find a way. For me, i found that it is impossible.

• Moderators

One of Alphagamers top modders claims this game cannot be hacked. I'll take his word for it. 

Actually unhackable/moddable without your own private server. It's just like Clash of Clans, they store everything that is somehow useful on the server.

I actually tried this game once, didn't have much progress to say the least.

Maybe NoFear can activate his ultimate knowledge of the universe and memory editing again to find a way. For me, i found that it is impossible.

Yes, "impossible". 

I hate to say impossible, for its not entirely true. Hackers hack the government, I imagine they could hack into these servers too. Risk vs reward is what it comes to. 

19 hours ago, NoFear said:

One of Alphagamers top modders claims this game cannot be hacked. I'll take his word for it. 

Yes, "impossible". 

I hate to say impossible, for its not entirely true. Hackers hack the government, I imagine they could hack into these servers too. Risk vs reward is what it comes to. 

yeah i kinda figured it might be,well thanks for answering anyways,and yeah it would take a server hack i think i have a little experiance with sql injection but like you said risk vs. reward but i have seen a few modded apk's for older versions of course lol but if those worked maybe theres hope lol idk on to the next game....

• Moderators
8 hours ago, xreaperx22 said:

yeah i kinda figured it might be,well thanks for answering anyways,and yeah it would take a server hack i think i have a little experiance with sql injection but like you said risk vs. reward but i have seen a few modded apk's for older versions of course lol but if those worked maybe theres hope lol idk on to the next game....

Can you confirm the modded apks even worked? 

I think when one of AG's top modders adds title to list of games that can't be modded, I would think they are confident in that. 

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

Can you confirm the modded apks even worked? 

I think when one of AG's top modders adds title to list of games that can't be modded, I would think they are confident in that. 

yeah the ealier versions did work but soon the patches came and ruined all the fun....so now i guess they are for sure  a no go,too bad too was a good game

Archived