Tap Sports Baseball 2016 Fan Rewards

metroluxe

Name of Game: Tap Sports Baseball 2016
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.baseball16
Version: 2.2.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold. Or if someone knows how to manipulate the fan rewards or energy timer
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Trying to figure out how to hack with GG
Comments: I know there are some on this forum who say they know how to do fan rewards. Please help!

Fan Rewards is simple enough.

While FR are active, make a small gold purchase (I recommend Energy Drink) then search for the value in GG equal to your new Fan Rewards Spent Gold level. Repeat this process until you only have one value remaining. Change that value to 32999 and buy one more energy drink. Now that you have all 9 tiers unlocked, change that value to something ridiculously high (like 4,000,000) and just keep collecting players until you have all the ones you want.

Thanks for the answer Penquin. Just a followup. I am able to get the reward to change but I am having a hard time collecting the rewards. Have you experienced this? It shows "collect" but nothing happens when i click. Do I need to pause the game or be offline?

Also do you have any other mods for this game that may be useful? I can manipulate the gold and cash nut as soon as I buy something, the value returns to normal.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I tried the method in the first post and I was never able to get to one single value. I got to 17 values and gave it a whirl and i got jailed the next day.  Any idea how I can get gold to buy boosts and just get the fan rewards by spending gold on club boosts. 

I can only do it on android using a hacker tool. I have tried to find the iOS method but there is nothing on the internet about it. I know it can be done because I had somebody hook me up with fan rewards before, but he wasnt sharing his method. He was also able to get me gold and cash. I know to get get gold.cash he manipulates game when you go to collect daily rewards and pretty much any other reward.

Metro, how do you get gold? I know of one method , but it takes me a lot of time to get it to happen. If you don't want to share it here, I am on kik app. Let me know if you want to tallk there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey flounder, I had somebody get gold for me. I havent been able to find a way. I do know this, the dude that got me the gold told me not to collect and daily rewards or rewards from events. I think he manipulates to gold that way. Every time i use game hacker tool to change gold it goes right back to what i had.

Dot, start the rewards by purchasing an energy drink. Then you can search for the 30 gold spent with game hacker (or 20 depending if there is a sale). Make that value change by purchasing another drink. you should be able to find the value to modify. Buy another energy drink which with trigger the first reward levels. Now change the value to 53999 and buy another energy drink and collect. You can do this repeatedly by only needing to purchase 2 drinks per set of rewards (first and bonis). It sucks you have to keep buying energy drinks to trigger the tier of rewards. This has always worked for me. I was able to build a max legend team in a single day using this method.

Edited by metroluxe