Injustice 2

Decujus

12 hours ago, kidace said:

Can you please guide me clearly?

Sorry, I just tried using it now and it really isn't working. It did work fine just after the update (1.4.0). But it's not working anymore.

Don't understand what happened exactly, it was working right after 1.4 update but since they add WW to store in App purchase stopped working.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same case here. Thankfully I managed to buy both packages of Mythic Wonder Woman, but what I fear is how this game is so geared towards the freemium model, we won't be able to unlock anymore characters even if the sale comes up (this whole shard thing is absolute garbage). Any help or suggestions? Freedom also worked but that too is patched. Crap.

Tried GG and managed to modify values of shards but it shows afterwards something like Error Code: 570; authentication failed. Really.... -_-

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Same case here. Thankfully I managed to buy both packages of Mythic Wonder Woman, but what I fear is how this game is so geared towards the freemium model, we won't be able to unlock anymore characters even if the sale comes up (this whole shard thing is absolute garbage). Any help or suggestions? Freedom also worked but that too is patched. Crap.

Tried GG and managed to modify values of shards but it shows afterwards something like Error Code: 570; authentication failed. Really.... -_-

Yeah, this shard thing is totally garbage. I just wish NoFear would find a way to use GG on this game. He said before and I agree that probably the only way to modify values is while on battle, since they're temporary values. I guess we could change what we receive as reward for the battle or something like that.

Hi all. I can confirm that LP In-app hack is not working with 1.4.0 update. But I was lucky because I bought all the Wonder Woman pack. I am still trying to purchase using IAP patch by LP, but no luck. Haha. Though the game is not that great, I still love it. Hopefully anyone here can bypass it! 

17 hours ago, Decujus said:

Yeah, this shard thing is totally garbage. I just wish NoFear would find a way to use GG on this game. He said before and I agree that probably the only way to modify values is while on battle, since they're temporary values. I guess we could change what we receive as reward for the battle or something like that.

Exactly, instead of unlocking characters directly, this shard fiasco takes the stage instead. @NoFear may be able to but we seriously need a tutorial on how to hack those values. Or maybe a mod that can freeze said values or increase them instead of directly being "unlimited". Or maybe just like Mortal Kombat X we can replace codes of players with other codes for locked characters. A variety of ideas are coming to mind but who knows what will work.

14 hours ago, MrKaon said:

Looks like someone already found those values:

e1d097ec2459cd0a77dbeff35a0b2cdc.jpg

53211069835872a5413dce8c5af7f757.jpg

Do characters actually change looks based on something? Sometime characters I am fighting against look a bit armored up while mine doesn't (even though I am equipped with gear). Also yes, that guy has found something. Wish he could share that with us.

Do characters actually change looks based on something? Sometime characters I am fighting against look a bit armored up while mine doesn't (even though I am equipped with gear). Also yes, that guy has found something. Wish he could share that with us.

I think at gear level 60 character changes appearance.

17 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Gear level max is 60? Damn, how much gear material does that take to upgrade?

A fuckload, that's for sure. I've spent more than 2000 gear material just to reach level 20 in all gear parts in one character.

10 hours ago, Decujus said:

A fuckload, that's for sure. I've spent more than 2000 gear material just to reach level 20 in all gear parts in one character.

I tried to hack and did hack values but those are visual. I hacked the Entangling Poison Ivy shards but when I proceed to unlock the hero, the same damn Error: 570 pops up. EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. TIME. Gear material, Reforge Tokens, Arena Medals all give that error. The only thing I sort of did was energy and those SIM Tickets last night. But today SIM Tickets are also showing that error. F$%$%^

A memory editing tool won't work here. We need to decomplie that apk and do something that way.

Edited by datguygamer