Injustice 2

Decujus

I managed to change XP, energy, gold and jewel values multiple times using GG and I get to keep and use them as long as I don't enter a battle. As soon as I enter a battle the app crashes while loading, displaying the message " Error {not_authorised}" or something like that for a split second, when I restart the app it's back where it was BEFORE the value change. I almost cried from despair.

4 minutes ago, Mike13th said:

I managed to change XP, energy, gold and jewel values multiple times using GG and I get to keep and use them as long as I don't enter a battle. As soon as I enter a battle the app crashes while loading, displaying the message " Error {not_authorised}" or something like that for a split second, when I restart the app it's back where it was BEFORE the value change. I almost cried from despair.

You can buy jewel using Lucky Patcher, then buy gold and energy with jewel. The thing is XP, character shards and gear level - this are thing we'd need to hack with GG. And I think the only way is how NoFear said, changing values in battle, it could work with XP, I don't know about shards and gear...

• Moderators

Would someone be willing to let me use their backup of there game to play and find hacks. 

You can tell me what not to play/do. 

But keep in mind, always risk of ban. 

22 hours ago, NoFear said:

Would someone be willing to let me use their backup of there game to play and find hacks. 

You can tell me what not to play/do. 

But keep in mind, always risk of ban. 

What do you mean? You can't play it?
EDIT: If you mean the backup done in titanium backup I can give you mine

Edited by Decujus

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow LuckyPatcher here, somebody noticed that seems like they patched LP ussage with Wonder Woman update?

3 June after the update app patched again with LP with no succes of bypassing In-App Purchases, wonder if GG would work?

Edited by SkyFlash

I'd appreciate a walk through on how you do it because i tried and failed miserably with lucky patcher 6.4.9.

Everytime I try to patch the app,  the in-game store dissappears