Injustice 2

Decujus

Name of Game: Injustice 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/warner-bros-international-enterprises/injustice-2/injustice-2-1-3-0-release/injustice-2-1-3-0-android-apk-download/
Version: 1.3.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Mostly XP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Server sided maybe
Comments: So now that injustice 2 is out in some countries it's a good time as any to hack it. Lucky Patcher seems to be working, I tried to hack gear level, XP, and characters shards. None of these worked, but I'm have little experience using GG and I only know how to search basic values. Can anyone help? 

Yes, thanks! But the thing with modded apks is that I can't save my progress on the Google Play Games cloud. From what I've searched, the only way to make it work is installing an unsigned APK. Unsigning is quite easy, the problem is that I'd need xposed framework to install it and there's no xposed for Nougat yet. On the other hand, changing values in GG doesn't affect Google Play Games or anything, that's why it'd be interesting if I could use that. 

Edited by Decujus
Gramatical error

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Decujus said:

Yes, thanks! But the thing with modded apks is that I can't save my progress on the Google Play Games cloud. From what I've searched, the only way to make it work is installing an unsigned APK. Unsigning is quite easy, the problem is that I'd need xposed framework to install it and there's no xposed for Nougat yet. On the other hand, changing values in GG doesn't affect Google Play Games or anything, that's why it'd be interesting if I could use that. 

Install playstore version. 

Sync Google account. 

Create backup of game(titanium backup or helium backup). 

Remove game

Install mod. 

Restore data only from backup. 

Google synced mod complete. 

Tried that right now. It still doesn't connect to Google ☹️

I used the signed apk since I can't install unsigned. Did the backup on Titanium, removed original, installed modded, restored data. I launched the game but when it tried to connect to Google, no sucess. 

• Moderators

You logged into Google with the playstore version? And made your backup after? 

Restoring data shouldn't have you log back in. Launching game it should be logged/logging in on launch.... I'll check myself too. 

Edit :

Interesting... First time this hasn't worked... 

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Decujus said:

I had never heard of this method before, I'll try it with other games. As for Injustice, can something be done with Game Guardian?

Most likely. I might try to find some hacks. 

I typically avoid hacking games where mods exist. 

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Most likely. I might try to find some hacks. 

I typically avoid hacking games where mods exist. 

Why? Isn't it more dangerous to use a modded apk instead of just changing values in-game? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Decujus said:

Why? Isn't it more dangerous to use a modded apk instead of just changing values in-game? 

Not true... Some mods can offer anti-ban. 

But with memory hacking you can potentially draw more attention than a mod. 

My reasoning for not hacking games that have a mod, is someone already hacked it, I don't need to spend time in doing what someone already achieved. 

Interesting, my experience with anti-ban mod wasn't good. It was on CSR 2, the mod worked fine and I didn't get banned but when I downloaded the game from the playstore logged in with my account in the game I got banned instantly. But I get your reasoning, I'd probably do the same. 

In Injustice I think the most useful things right now would be able to freeze currency values, including those to level up gear or a way to change prices to 0. Changing XP values too. I Found XP value and was able to change it but it didn't level up. I tried using those XP items to level up after changing the value, in the preview it counts the modified XP value but when I apply the XP thing in the game value goes back to normal.  

Edited by Decujus

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Decujus said:

Interesting, my experience with anti-ban mod wasn't good. It was on CSR 2, the mod worked fine and I didn't get banned but when I downloaded the game from the playstore logged in with my account in the game I got banned instantly. But I get your reasoning, I'd probably do the same. 

In Injustice I think the most useful things right now would be able to freeze currency values, including those to level up gear or a way to change prices to 0. Changing XP values too. I Found XP value and was able to change it but it didn't level up. I tried using those XP items to level up after changing the value, in the preview it counts the modified XP value but when I apply the XP thing in the game value goes back to normal.  

Game like this, the more you can hack during a fight, the better. Because that's the data that isn't "constant". So you have better luck manipulating that and it syncing. I'll have to play the game myself a little too. 

As for mod vs GG. I prefer GG over any mod. 1 reason, game updates, no need to wait for new mod :p

The only anti ban I utilized was by Stewe against Gameloft. He found a great method that even with original version, no ban. Granted, Gameloft learned and no longer works. 

I couldn't find XP values during fights, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. And I totally agree with you, GG is a much more practical solution. I don't like using mods most of the time, especially because I can't customize the hacks on mods, in GG I'm in control of everything, neat and clean ?