WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom

unilim

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Have you tried going not so high? Like maybe just 1 premium currency up, maybe dev bans on legitamacy instead of detecting a change.

Example for this would be second war. Dev only banned when i went up incredible numbers, incrementing by 100 or 1000 didnt get me banned.

This is strictly adding items. Not even touching currency. 

I can add any item in the game to an account. 

Now it  is how many trigger the ban. 

Max qty on most items is already 999.

Gems I think max at 9999.

I barely played the game (no idea how to play). 

But, I do know just adding items alone is a risk. 

On 5/30/2017 at 7:57 PM, Skullboyq said:

Have you tried going not so high? Like maybe just 1 premium currency up, maybe dev bans on legitamacy instead of detecting a change.

Example for this would be second war. Dev only banned when i went up incredible numbers, incrementing by 100 or 1000 didnt get me banned.

i was talking about bea but i'm gonna try you're suggestion and see if it works

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, aunti98 said:

i was talking about bea but i'm gonna try you're suggestion and see if it works

Honestly don't need currency... 

I can pm you details on how to hack everything. 

Just know, ban is likely. 

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

So, i have problem for hack this game, i can't pass to the game because i stuck to Develop Mode Windows... i think they detect me

Root detection

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2017 at 5:33 AM, NoFear said:

Honestly don't need currency... 

I can pm you details on how to hack everything. 

Just know, ban is likely. 

i hope you can pm me sir :)

@NoFear can you please pm me how you did the item hack? Also I've done bea hack several times to see if it would ban. Seems the first time is a soft ban, around a day, second is a week ban, and third is a permanent. I would like to try the item hack and I'll give info on ban. I'm trying to find a way to bypass the ban, like you can in Loft games through Lucky Patcher or edit values manually. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, ThisNerd said:

@NoFear can you please pm me how you did the item hack? Also I've done bea hack several times to see if it would ban. Seems the first time is a soft ban, around a day, second is a week ban, and third is a permanent. I would like to try the item hack and I'll give info on ban. I'm trying to find a way to bypass the ban, like you can in Loft games through Lucky Patcher or edit values manually. 

Maybe see if @unilim can help you. 

She actively plays and actually has I think many of the details written down too and can provide you with what won't get you banned. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/29/2017 at 7:35 PM, NoFear said:

If you don't mind risking getting banned, I'll explain how. Simple item hack, they will ban you. 

Could you pm me with an explanation on how to get Bea and add items? Thank you.