WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom

unilim

Name of Game: Elnea Kingdom
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.althi.elnea.en
Version: latest
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gems and xp
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, in every single possible way I could imagine (specially gems) ;D had to use RootCloak cuz it was blocking my root. I was able to hack the money (bea) but the gems... oh my... I can't find how to do it.
Comments: This game is very entertaining, there's a lot to do, and there's lots of Deluxe content that makes everything easier and better :)

unnamed.webp

• Moderators

I think you can buy ANYTHING... 

@Enyby

This game has values in Anonymous range. Then on another launch they are in "Other" range. 

I know you wanted to know if values ever were in Other. This is a game that does. 

Screenshot_20170513-235133.png

Screenshot_20170514-004841.png

Screenshot_20170514-005407.png

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Make screenshoots with gg ui and founded values in others. And make region log from settings on that.

No use in Anon range, correct? 

I don't know what triggered the Other range. 

I keep opening and closing game... Not putting values in other range (yet).... Ugh. 

I'm so happy! I don't understand a single word u guys are writing but it feels like you guys are hacking this game!!! Aaahhh ;D 

See I only have money. No gems, no deluxe content :(

Screenshot_2017-05-14-23-23-02.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, aunti98 said:

How did u hack bea can u please tell me1f62f.png I've been struggling with earning it

Dev had a big ban wave yesterday. 

I wouldn't hack currencies or VIP to avoid drawing attention. 

You can give yourself ANY ITEM in the game anyway. 

On 5/25/2017 at 1:30 AM, NoFear said:

Dev had a big ban wave yesterday. 

I wouldn't hack currencies or VIP to avoid drawing attention. 

You can give yourself ANY ITEM in the game anyway. 

how do i give myself an item? also how can i tell when its safe to hack currency again i finally figured it out

Edited by aunti98

• Moderators
1 hour ago, aunti98 said:

how do i give myself an item? also how can i tell when its safe to hack currency again i finally figured it out

If you don't mind risking getting banned, I'll explain how. Simple item hack, they will ban you. 

36 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If you don't mind risking getting banned, I'll explain how. Simple item hack, they will ban you. 

is there any safe way to hack bea, i'm not worried about getting banned, i've already been banned three times

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

I don't think there is a "safe" method. 

is there any way to avoid getting banned within a day i never seem to make it past the first day of playing

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

I don't think there is a "safe" method. 

Have you tried going not so high? Like maybe just 1 premium currency up, maybe dev bans on legitamacy instead of detecting a change.

Example for this would be second war. Dev only banned when i went up incredible numbers, incrementing by 100 or 1000 didnt get me banned.