The sims mobile

Samiishi

Just now, GummiBear said:

Have no idea what the cupcake method is would be nice if I did not have to go thru pages of this to find out the code was not meant for new games and you had to have some type of income already to do these steps.

Maybe nobody knew. Anyway, you said you do have save from further in game, read my previous answer for you. ^^

3 minutes ago, Gwynzireael said:

Maybe nobody knew. Anyway, you said you do have save from further in game, read my previous answer for you. ^^

Would not like to mess up my actual game with this looks good on video but you also watching a pro that knows what he is actually doing the instructions become very confusing towards the end and saw a few people mess up there game because of it. I have done other game guardian tweaks on other games and not this hard to understand with these instructions.

Edited by GummiBear

Would not like to mess up my actual game with this looks good on video but you also watching a pro that knows what he is actually doing the instructions become very confusing towards the end and saw a few people mess up there game because of it.

Like I said, I was scared too, and didn't even have enough cash to spend it, to see if it's working, and yet it worked.

Well still not working on my lvl 18 game get even less saved files with that and no 9 digit numbers so I guess I will just have to wait to see if anyone makes a mod or just play the normal way until I stop playing.

I find something is wrong with c++ alloc as t is 0.00B cant reset it cant do anything to fix it tried uninstalling and reinstalling if that is what is being used to locate addresses then it wont work for me.

Edited by GummiBear

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, GummiBear said:

Well still not working on my lvl 18 game get even less saved files with that and no 9 digit numbers so I guess I will just have to wait to see if anyone makes a mod or just play the normal way until I stop playing.

I find something is wrong with c++ alloc as t is 0.00B cant reset it cant do anything to fix it tried uninstalling and reinstalling if that is what is being used to locate addresses then it wont work for me.

Every device is different. Mine is C++A. Yours might be c++h. Or anon

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, GummiBear said:

Would not like to mess up my actual game with this looks good on video but you also watching a pro that knows what he is actually doing the instructions become very confusing towards the end and saw a few people mess up there game because of it. I have done other game guardian tweaks on other games and not this hard to understand with these instructions.

Please, where you do need more detail or help? I don't use pc for anything, so I type goddess on my phone, which is not fun to do.

Just now, NoFear said:

Please, where you do need more detail or help? I don't use pc for anything, so I type goddess on my phone, which is not fun to do.

I cant even tell you where I need help have closed this game down about 20 times not getting any 9 digit numbers everything I have is 1. So not sure if it is giving me the right results if my setting on guardian are wrong I have no idea where to even begin.

I cant even tell you where I need help have closed this game down about 20 times not getting any 9 digit numbers everything I have is 1. So not sure if it is giving me the right results if my setting on guardian are wrong I have no idea where to even begin.

You know, this happened to me too (on ym actual save), until I realized I didn't change the address location by 4. That was a big facepalm moment. Maybe this is what's happening to you too?

Just now, Gwynzireael said:

You know, this happened to me too (on ym actual save), until I realized I didn't change the address location by 4. That was a big facepalm moment. Maybe this is what's happening to you too?

Clicked the save tab, selected all files then clicked on that double up and down arrow typed 4 unchecked hex so if that is wrong then directions are not clear.

1 minute ago, GummiBear said:

Clicked the save tab, selected all files then clicked on that double up and down arrow typed 4 unchecked hex so if that is wrong then directions are not clear.

Maybe try with checking hex? Tbh I had hex checked by default and didn't uncheck it, ever.

4 minutes ago, Gwynzireael said:

Maybe try with checking hex? Tbh I had hex checked by default and didn't uncheck it, ever.

For the heck of it I just kept clicking 4 the numbers change but they are way off most are 10 digit numbers I have like 20 of the same numbers so have no idea. And the addresses are still all 0 no string information what so ever.

Edited by GummiBear

2 minutes ago, GummiBear said:

For the heck of it I just kept clicking 4 the numbers change but they are way off most are 10 digit numbers I have like 20 of the same numbers so have no idea.

@NoFear said in one post that the 10 digit numbers may be the good ones and he'd have to test more, but I can;t really speak here, since I'm no pro. As far as I'm aware, he's at work now, so you'll have to wait for him to answer. :|

Edited by Gwynzireael

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Gwynzireael said:

@NoFear said in one post that the 10 digit numbers may be the good ones and he'd have to test more, but I can;t really speak here, since I'm no pro. As far as I'm aware, he's at work now, so you'll have to wait for him to answer. :|

It might be 9 or 10 digit.

No less.

I will paste screens of the stuff hard to describe I guess. This is what I get everytime in the first pic no data at all, second pic is what I get after pressing the address location about 4 times not just once, once leaves everything at 1. But like I said those numbers show up now about 20 times in my list of 200.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by GummiBear