The sims mobile

Samiishi

Name of Game: the sims mobile
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): no its free but not available on playstore
Version: latest
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: yeah all of it
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: yeah i did it worked but i crashed and turn back to 0 . i can eve hack energy and lvel but it crashes on money
Comments:

Edited by Samiishi

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Sims free play? 

No its the newest game of ea its like sims 4 for phone it soft launch on brazil. I tried it . it work but it crashes nd turn back to 0. It doesnt crashed on hacking the level and the energy , food and bath . but when i hack the money the money turned into negative - i freeze it so i can use it. Then i tried your method on searching the rewards and changing it but i cant seem to find it . i think its unchangeable. Please help me @NoFear

By the way ive been wtching every video you post on youtube your such a awesome hacker ! ?

unnamed.jpg

Wow . thanks i hope you search for the mistake im making (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ teach me senpai ! Hahaha

I followed you . im actually searching for your acc on facebook trying to get in touch with you cause ive got lots to ask . i just tried to join here cause i know your part of this site.

I hack the level and its max is 40 every level we get like 2 cash or 4 i tried serching it when the level up pop out and still no luck . all of them can be found on dword too. Even energy, food , bath , happy . can you freeze them so i wont need to do it over and over again ? Ihope youll find a solution for this game ( ˘ ³˘)❤

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I think I've hacked just about everything.... 

I'll write up a guide tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20170512-004856.png

Ow . my god your really such a genius ! Im so excited on how ?? its been 3 days since i started hacking it . it would be a blast for meeeeeee ❤❤❤ thankyou so much ?

Ow i need to ask one more thing theres a coin of point where we get for a current hobby or carreer and we need to buy items on store did you try to hack it too ?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Samiishi said:

Ow i need to ask one more thing theres a coin of point where we get for a current hobby or carreer and we need to buy items on store did you try to hack it too ?

I'm guessing these? 

And yes, you can hack these too

Screenshot_20170512-053801.png

15 hours ago, Samiishi said:

Ow . my god your really such a genius ! Im so excited on how ?? its been 3 days since i started hacking it . it would be a blast for meeeeeee ❤❤❤ thankyou so much ?

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly because I am new here. Where will we be able to see your instructions on how to get unlimited money for Sims Mobile?

I think I've hacked just about everything.... 

I'll write up a guide tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20170512-004856.png

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly because I am new here. Where will we be able to see your instructions on how to get unlimited money for Sims Mobile?

Edited by Beddy