The sims mobile

Samiishi

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Hi @NoFear, i thank you for your help with the video, but i cannot watch it :(.

what makes me confused is " the FORMAT should look very similar, not the values. If above you see 1 and 1, you are at coins. 1 and 2 is cash. 4 lines below the value in save list is the encrypted qty value."

i dont know how the address look like so i provide a screenshot of my gg.

Screenshot_20180311-001358[1].png

Edited by NoScope360
forgot attachment

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, NoScope360 said:

Hi @NoFear, i thank you for your help with the video, but i cannot watch it :(.

what makes me confused is " the FORMAT should look very similar, not the values. If above you see 1 and 1, you are at coins. 1 and 2 is cash. 4 lines below the value in save list is the encrypted qty value."

i dont know how the address look like so i provide a screenshot of my gg.

Screenshot_20180311-001358[1].png

Those 4 ending in 616, look correct.

Goto address of top ending in 616.

And at that location, above you'll see, 1 1.

Sorry about the video, YouTube removed it. Should be back in less than a day.

Just now, NoFear said:

Those 4 ending in 616, look correct.

Goto address of top ending in 616.

And at that location, above you'll see, 1 1.

Sorry about the video, YouTube removed it. Should be back in less than a day.

so i just nee to click one of that, and select GoTo. it should bring me to the address of that value. and scroll up to find 1D value?

if yes i found some, some of them 1D and 2D value. because i dont understand with 1 1 that u told me.

im sorry if you find me very troublesome by asking many basics, i really dont undestand :(.

i thank u for your patience @NoFear.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Ilkku said:

I'm new in Game Guardian. Does this hack require rooting device? I know all GG hacks don't.

I'm not sure... I know you don't need root for gg... So worth trying.

56 minutes ago, NoScope360 said:

so i just nee to click one of that, and select GoTo. it should bring me to the address of that value. and scroll up to find 1D value?

if yes i found some, some of them 1D and 2D value. because i dont understand with 1 1 that u told me.

im sorry if you find me very troublesome by asking many basics, i really dont undestand :(.

i thank u for your patience @NoFear.

Sending you a pm

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

I follow your instructions, also read all comment but I cannot find 9 digit value. Does it need the newest version of GG? Because mine is v8.42.2.

Waiting for you reupload the video.

I really apreciate your hard work on this.

Edited by yudiantofw

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, yudiantofw said:

I follow your instructions, also read all comment but I cannot find 9 digit value. Does it need the newest version of GG? Because mine is v8.42.2.

Waiting for you reupload the video.

I really apreciate your hard work on this.

YouTube should put it back... If they don't, I'll upload to another place. Sorry for the troubles...

58 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'm not sure... I know you don't need root for gg... So worth trying.

Sending you a pm

Omg, im dizzy... see so much number, i dont know which to modify, while you can find it at ease..

i think i will uninstall the game.. d*** its so hard to hack 1 game.. i cant ask u more questions, i dont wat to waste ur time..lol

i usually just try to find the value of the currencies, or edit and modify the number of certain task in game.. but this, man.. my head's hurt xD

but thanks anyways @NoFear.

Just now, Peggyarmor said:

@NoScope360

Could you please post here the PM which @NoFear have sent you? I think I got it, but still it is quite difficult without the video guide.

Thanks!

The vid guide should be back tomorrow, but I feel you, I feel like I'm moving in the dark and I can't hack s***, when I can't see what NoFear is tapping in his GG. xD

Just now, Peggyarmor said:

@NoScope360

Could you please post here the PM which @NoFear have sent you? I think I got it, but still it is quite difficult without the video guide.

Thanks!

Maybe you can ask him personally, because he said its not meant for public.