Jump to content
  • 5
Samiishi

The sims mobile

Question

Samiishi    7

Name of Game: the sims mobile
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): no its free but not available on playstore
Version: latest
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: yeah all of it
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: yeah i did it worked but i crashed and turn back to 0 . i can eve hack energy and lvel but it crashes on money
Comments:

Edited by Samiishi
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
FreStyle    1
6 minutes ago, Keithia said:

Amazing! Could you write up a guide or better yet; make a video? 1f631.png

I'l try to post basic guide tonight. But credit goes to @NoFear for currency hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
Keithia    7
1 minute ago, FreStyle said:

I'l try to post basic guide tonight. But credit goes to @NoFear for currency hack.

Thank you! And yes of course credits go to NoFear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
NoFear    595

Prices hack

XP and career hack to follow

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keithia    7
18 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Prices hack

XP and career hack to follow

 

Thank you so much! So the steps you did for the tokens are the same steps I'll have to do for the money? (Instead of 65 I'll have to use 25)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
NoFear    595
37 minutes ago, Keithia said:

Thank you so much! So the steps you did for the tokens are the same steps I'll have to do for the money? (Instead of 65 I'll have to use 25)

Correct. 

You're welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keithia    7
38 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Correct. 

You're welcome. 

Edit: I got everything now, well except XP but I won't be needing that haha. Thank you so much once again :)

 

Oh yeah how's the guide coming along for paradise island 2? :p thnx!

Edited by Keithia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Skullboyq    193
7 hours ago, NoFear said:

@Skullboyq

@reed265

Don't help @Samiishi

Will steal your work and claim as there own. 

 

I trust you more than anyone here but proof would be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
NoFear    595
On 5/18/2017 at 3:24 AM, Skullboyq said:

I trust you more than anyone here but proof would be nice

Youtube Channel is "the genius hacker" 

She just added credits in description. 

Still, didn't add credits until called out on it. 

And funny channel name considering couldn't hack it on their own :p

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Samiishi    7
7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Youtube Channel is "the genius hacker" 

She just added credits in description. 

Still, didn't add credits until called out on it. 

And funny channel name considering couldn't hack it on their own :p

That hurts! I can hack some games like offline but some are to complicated for me and thats the sims mobile i ask for your help and you help me alot and i became so selfiah and forgot to ask you first before making a video of it and i didnt put you on credits and thats my fault and im really sorry for it . . .. And thanks for still talking ro me and giving me 2nd chance your always the best .. 😘 again im sorry from the bottom of my heart.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Decujus    1

How do you hack cash? I tried the same way you did in the video but in objects and it didn't work 

 

EDIT: Nevermind got it working 

Edited by Decujus
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keithia    7

hehehe I feel smart now lol 😊 I figured out myself how to hack the xp - that was hella easy. Just search the value, change it to 200.000, earn some xp and bam! Learning more and more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keithia    7

Can't seem to hack the tokens, really weird. It worked until I need to place the furniture and than the game crashes. I had the same with the money stuff but after I came back into the game the money had become infinite but the tokens won't. Any idea why? I'm using Memu as my Samsung S8 isn't rooted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
NoFear    595
3 hours ago, Keithia said:

Can't seem to hack the tokens, really weird. It worked until I need to place the furniture and than the game crashes. I had the same with the money stuff but after I came back into the game the money had become infinite but the tokens won't. Any idea why? I'm using Memu as my Samsung S8 isn't rooted.

Don't edit high. 

Maybe do 500000 at most. 

Too high game crashes trying to drop that many tokens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keithia    7
23 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Don't edit high. 

Maybe do 500000 at most. 

Too high game crashes trying to drop that many tokens. 

Never thought about it being too high! I'll try this evening with a lower amount. Thanks!

Edited by Keithia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Malikah    0
On 5/13/2017 at 9:12 PM, NoFear said:

I do plan on creating one. 

The price search is a huge hack all by itself... What else you looking to have for a hack? 

I have xp, every currency and max career/hobbies. 

Apologies for writing this question here but I don't know how to write it properly on a new thread. Is there any way to change the value of keys in sims freeplay with game guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
NoFear    595
1 hour ago, Malikah said:

Apologies for writing this question here but I don't know how to write it properly on a new thread. Is there any way to change the value of keys in sims freeplay with game guardian

You can kinda hack keys. 

Not ideal. But you can definitely earn as many as you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Malikah    0
10 hours ago, NoFear said:

You can kinda hack keys. 

Not ideal. But you can definitely earn as many as you want. 

Can you instruct me on how to do so or direct me to the video. Sorry to be so bothersome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Skullboyq    193
2 hours ago, Dragon13z said:

Coucou cherche les sims mobile hack mod Money

Envoyé à dragon134.dds@gmail.com

 

English forum, use Google Translate if you can't speak english.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
DianneRose    0
Quote
On 5/16/2017 at 9:20 PM, NoFear said:

Prices hack

XP and career hack to follow

 

I tried this. This is very helpful but, is there any way I can use GG to get more cash and coins? How you get yours to that amount? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
syyh_    0

i tried to get coins by hack some items in store...example price from 125 i change the value to 999999 .. but somehow i couldnt even get to confirmed my purchase... i tried to click confirm button, but it doesnt to anything.... couldnt even confirm the item... i also tried to hack the coins by searching the current value to changing the value ... it changed... but it doesnt even work.. it shows the value i changed it to. but dkesnt even work when i try to buy something.... does game guardian still works on sims mobile latest version? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×