The sims mobile

Samiishi

53 minutes ago, bonchil said:

I have re-installed this game repeatedly. but never appearing to load my saved game before and im always play with new character.
is this game not using cloud saving?

It does. It syncs using Facebook and/or Twitter. IDK if it syncs with Google Play Games. 

11 hours ago, eXhumer said:

It does. It syncs using Facebook and/or Twitter. IDK if it syncs with Google Play Games. 

it syncs with google play

can someone help? everytime i try nothing change. numbers always appear as negative but their ending are not same

fail2.PNG

fail.PNG

kill the game via gg then restart keep doing it until you found 2 or 4 address with same value

I am not sure but I guess I am one of the few unlucky people with this. Please bear with my explanation and sorry for my imperfect English.

Specs:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Android 4.4

The sims mobile V 9.2.0.144308

Things I tried: (Please let me know if I miss something)

1. Trying @NoFear's hack

• The normal method with 15+ rounds of killing and restarting the game. The numbers of results that I got were around 85-90 after the scan and before the address change. The values never exceeded more than 5 figures (The highest number I saw was around 65000).
  • Changing the offset from original "4" to hex "4". No 9 - 10 digits numbers. 
  • Start the scan with 1;2;0::9 and 1;3;0::9 which gave me more than 2000 address, some 9 to 10 digits but never in the same value or in the same address. (i am not sure why I never see values with 2 same address in my case). and yes, I tried multiple times.

2. Trying Increment method on shops. It only works for making the stuff in the furniture shop free. I tried making it into a positive value to give me money or cash but they would not let me placed the furniture. (The increment hack is changing the number from - to + and below that from -1 to 0 right?). It does not work on others like "Cake shop or anything else"

3. Trying Increment method on Quest and Cash shop. The numbers of XP, Simoleon or cash would not change even after multiple tries (Revert back the numbers and try again).

4. Trying Increment method on cash to skip jobs. Does not work since the number would not even change. 

5. Gameguardian stuff

• Tries both SW and HW version of Gameguardian. I am not sure whether this would help but since I practically know nothing, I tried everything. 
  • I tried to switch to work with or without SELinux. (again I am not sure why but I just tried)
  • I selected every possible memory ranges. (Ca: C++ alloc and PS:PPSSPP always at 0B tho) -> I am not sure if it has anything to do with this contexts.
  • Disable protection for all applications

6. Reboot the devices 

7. Uninstall and install the game

One thing I successfully do

1. Increment method upon opening new land. It would double my money every time I open new land. I can't go higher than my own money since it would give me "Not enough Simoleons".

I think I miss some crucial thing which made me unable to have those digits. I haven't tried using other accounts tho since I am not sure how to change account on this device. Please advanced people here, I kinda need your help since I am a noob and this thing is exciting. Let me know things I should try or the things that I might miss. 

Edited by Eseles

I have tried and tried for days, copying and pasting, scrolling miles on my screen, opening and closing, uninstalling and reinstalling. Alas! It wasn't destined to be. I have given up hope and I've finally uninstalled it for good. Quite content with my sims free play mod and to play with my free play sims for the rest of my life. Thanks to @NoFear, NoScope and others who tried to help us dummies. We shall forever be grateful

On 3/16/2018 at 7:53 PM, Adealice said:

I have tried and tried for days, copying and pasting, scrolling miles on my screen, opening and closing, uninstalling and reinstalling. Alas! It wasn't destined to be. I have given up hope and I've finally uninstalled it for good. Quite content with my sims free play mod and to play with my free play sims for the rest of my life. Thanks to @NoFear, NoScope and others who tried to help us dummies. We shall forever be grateful

Hello. It is still working as of now with 9.2.1.xxxxx :)

On 3/11/2018 at 6:45 AM, NoScope360 said:

i will make video with explanations. pls be patience :)

here.. credit to @NoFear

Would you be able to mod my account for me? I can't seem to get it to work. Foolowing it step by step but I'm not getting 9 digit numbers appearing 

On 11.03.2018 at 8:59 PM, ohmydog31 said:

when u see 1;2;0. the format should be like this

1;

2;

0;

value*

then go to 4 lines below value*

the format should like this

value*

Some values

Some values

Some values

234,567,890 ---> edit this cash

value

if you got -value make it +so is the opposite

don't worry if you will losing your cash, 

if orange color doesn't work revert it back, and change the value blue color

look what word i colored, that was the hint

========

i try for 2 acc and all works perfectly .

:(

my value

WHAT IS THE LATEST WORKING HACK. PLEASE HELP ME

On 3/15/2018 at 6:32 AM, eXhumer said:

By hacking XP in quest reward. Find a quest with 2 reward items, suppose they are 50XP and 100 Gold Reward. Search both in GameGuardian using 50D;100D:40. Then search 50. Then find the XP reward using increment method. Once you find it, revert back all the other values, and change it to whatever you want to get from the reward.

Newbie here, In regard to the new event item... most quests offer 3 or 4 rewards.

Would I use the same format?

For example, the question I'm looking at offers 18 duckies, 225 simoleans and 36 (somethings, I don't remember.)

Would I search for 18D;225D;36D:40?     (also, just for my knowledge, what's the "40" for at the end?)

I'm also assuming this should be done in unprotected mode?

On 3/20/2018 at 10:59 PM, mannam said:

Newbie here, In regard to the new event item... most quests offer 3 or 4 rewards.

Would I use the same format?

For example, the question I'm looking at offers 18 duckies, 225 simoleans and 36 (somethings, I don't remember.)

Would I search for 18D;225D;36D:40?     (also, just for my knowledge, what's the "40" for at the end?)

I'm also assuming this should be done in unprotected mode?

If there are three, just take any two of the three values and use the mentioned method.