The sims mobile

Samiishi

my searched value after change address.

a hundred lines with 1 digit value.

4, 5, 6, & 10 digit value only 1 line each values. when i check these lines, 4 lines above only 1.3.

@NoFear I'll be waiting ur updated guide.

thanks for ur time for making a guide.

49 minutes ago, bonchil said:

my searched value after change address.

a hundred lines with 1 digit value.

4, 5, 6, & 10 digit value only 1 line each values. when i check these lines, 4 lines above only 1.3.

@NoFear I'll be waiting ur updated guide.

thanks for ur time for making a guide.

No, if you want the coins, you should scroll up more to find the 1;2;0 and down if you want the cash. Maybe my video with will help you. Its based on @NoFear video but with explanations. But sorry if its not helping you, my english is kinda sloppy ?

16 minutes ago, Cheska said:

Sorry.. what i meant is tickets and exp..

Followed the tutorial video of @NoFear up to the letter. 

It works! :D

I only followed the SIM CASH hack and I will stop there, just for the sake to enjoy the game further. 

You will need the tickets sooner or later when you realize u need it to buy stuff and it can only be obtained on special event..

No worries, I have a copy of @NoFear's Video Tutorial and I will be in a place soon where there is no Internet Connection. :) Thanks by the way. 

This is the video that I followed guys, just follow where he presses the address and it will work on you too. 

The Sims™ Mobile - hack currency, XP, items - GameGuardian (#9ivvnwc7)

Ok I have tried the video That @NoFear posted, tried following the instructions that are written have closed this game down I don't know how many times get the first 100 records saved them then the instructions lose me because in your video the number goes up more then 100 is that because you already have cash increased. I then continue to step B since you stated if it is a new game I should get no more then 100 and save those when I change the address location to 4 I get no 9 digit numbers at all have closed this game down so many times and re-tried the step again to no avail. I can't even get the addresses to show any data they are all just 0's pages and pages of them. So does this actually work or is my game guardian setup wrong this is just not working no matter what I do.

Edited by GummiBear

1 hour ago, NoScope360 said:

Hey @Gwynzireael.. did u manage to hack the coin thingy?? I cant :(

I did. I didn't get to hack tickets ('cause I have seen you mentioning them few posts later?), but you can buy some of them for sim cash, and I didn't have to use the ones you can't buy for cash, yet, so I decided I'll worry about them when the time comes. :)

Ok I have tried the video That @NoFear posted, tried following the instructions that are written have closed this game down I don't know how many times get the first 100 records saved then the instructions lose me because in your video the number goes up more then 100 is that because you already have cash increased. I then continue to step B and save those when I change the address location to 4 I get no 9 digit numbers at all have closed this game down so many times and re-tried the step again to no avail. I can't even get the addresses to show any data they are all just 0's pages and pages of them. So does this actually work or is my game guardian setup wrong this is just not working no matter what I do.

Is your game new? I have been trying this on two games - one my regular save, and one a new save, I started just so I can test the hack there, first. I didn't get any 9-digit values (or any bigger than 5 digits, to be accurate), so I tried on my regular save.

If it's a new game, and you barely started first job with first sim, try to progress a bit and try again, maybe?

6 minutes ago, Gwynzireael said:

I did. I didn't get to hack tickets ('cause I have seen you mentioning them few posts later?), but you can buy some of them for sim cash, and I didn't have to use the ones you can't buy for cash, yet, so I decided I'll worry about them when the time comes. :)

Is your game new? I have been trying this on two games - one my regular save, and one a new save, I started just so I can test the hack there, first. I didn't get any 9-digit values (or any bigger than 5 digits, to be accurate), so I tried on my regular save.

If it's a new game, and you barely started first job with first sim, try to progress a bit and try again, maybe?

Yes did not want to fool with my actually game until I know if I am doing this correctly so started a new game, I really not sure I want to mess with my lvl 18 account if I am going to mess things up on it.

Edited by GummiBear

5 minutes ago, GummiBear said:

Yes did not want to fool my my actually game until I know if I am doing this correctly so started a new game, I really not sure I want to mess with my lvl 18 account if I am going to ***** things up on it.

I was scared of this too. Even more so, because I once tried to hack the game, but it didn't work and had barely any sim cash left.

After you edit the correct values, you don't really have to spend cash. You have to close and open the store again, and it shows the value hacked (at least that happened with my game, but I suppose it's a regular thing). The value on regular view is not changed, but all you have to do is restart the game, and it changes to the value visible at the store.

I feel ya, I was terrified of editing sim cash, so I wanted to try coins first, but managed to do both. :)

Edited by Gwynzireael
misspells

44 minutes ago, GummiBear said:

Ok I have tried the video That @NoFear posted, tried following the instructions that are written have closed this game down I don't know how many times get the first 100 records saved them then the instructions lose me because in your video the number goes up more then 100 is that because you already have cash increased. I then continue to step B since you stated if it is a new game I should get no more then 100 and save those when I change the address location to 4 I get no 9 digit numbers at all have closed this game down so many times and re-tried the step again to no avail. I can't even get the addresses to show any data they are all just 0's pages and pages of them. So does this actually work or is my game guardian setup wrong this is just not working no matter what I do.

New game? just earn a sim cash or do the cup cake method first before trying the direct edit

26 minutes ago, Cheska said:

New game? just earn a sim cash or do the cup cake method first before trying the direct edit

Have no idea what the cupcake method is would be nice if I did not have to go thru pages of this to find out the code was not meant for new games and you had to have some type of income already to do these steps.