The sims mobile

Samiishi

1 hour ago, wendrah said:

i have a same problem like you, after this what should i do ?  i got 1;3;0 above too 

search above your 1;3;0. and look for 1;2;0

you will find with this format

1;

2;

0;

value*

4 lines below the value  is the encrypted qty value. The value format will look like this:

Some values

Some values

Some values

234,567,890 ---> edit this

value

====

revert back  if you got network error

13 minutes ago, wendrah said:

i have a same problem like you, after this what should i do ?  i got 1;3;0 above too 

i just scroll up/down to find 1;2;0 (cuz i need cash) and follow the rest of guide in nofear's video

8 hours ago, Peggyarmor said:

Sorry, but this kind of remarks are silly.

OK! I MADE IT!!!! FINALLY!

I found easier way without these numbers play.

Basically you search your nominal value eg 1000 in Dword range but in ENCRYPTED mode ( I dunno how's it in English version). Then begin spending coins/cash and begin refining values until you get 3-4 addresses/ There will be YOUR value, a negative value, maybe 0 and random value. Change YOUR value to desired, make negative to positive or visaversa, 0 and random just put 99999999. Go back to game, spend something and SUCCESS.

I'd like to thank everyone in this thread. Thanks guys!!!

BlueStacks_ScreenShot.thumb.jpg.c02521d8de8fd70a6a2819bcd73873d5.jpgBlueStacks_ScreenShot.thumb.jpg.c02521d8de8fd70a6a2819bcd73873d5.jpg

BlueStacks_ScreenShot1.jpg

If somebody still stuck with this number guessing and search. This is an easier way.

1 minute ago, Gwynzireael said:

Dummy question, but do I have to go to store and try to buy coins to see the change, or do I just need to change their value, for example by finishing shift at work or completing a quest?

>thread about hacking the coins

>wants to buy coins

LOL

No, no need to buy coins for actual money, just spend or get any. Buy some cheap decoration.

1 hour ago, Gwynzireael said:

Dummy question, but do I have to go to store and try to buy coins to see the change, or do I just need to change their value, for example by finishing shift at work or completing a quest?

for cheat cash i think u should buy from shop

if cheat work, you will able to purchase even you dont have cash

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Voaviel said:

Would it be possible for you to upload your modded apk for people to download who cant get it to work?

There is no mod available for this game. This is a root only hack.

1 hour ago, ohmydog31 said:

search above your 1;3;0. and look for 1;2;0

you will find with this format

1;

2;

0;

value*

4 lines below the value  is the encrypted qty value. The value format will look like this:

Some values

Some values

Some values

234,567,890 ---> edit this

value

====

revert back  if you got network error

THAT'S WORK !!! ,THANKYOU FOR HELPING ME !!! @ohmydog31

i just scroll up/down to find 1;2;0 (cuz i need cash) and follow the rest of guide in nofear's video

thankyouu very much 

1 hour ago, Peggyarmor said:

>thread about hacking the coins

>wants to buy coins

LOL

No, no need to buy coins for actual money, just spend or get any. Buy some cheap decoration.

I never said anything about buying for real money? I have seen on the teo vid tutorials guys buying coins with sim cash (the in-game currency), to show the hack works. I can't afford to try that with sim cash, though (and while hacking sim cash I'm kind of scared to spend it in case I ****ed up, so I want to try with coins first), hence I'm asking if it's okay if the coins value just changes - either with buying something for coins or getting them from other source, in this particular case from work or quest.

Chill, Peggy. People are trying to help you and you're kinda rude, seriously.