The sims mobile

Samiishi

1 hour ago, yudiantofw said:

I found hack method much easier than this. For cash you need 7 simcash as reward on “quest”. For coins you need a sim work as barista. Will not hurt your head lol

How? Pls share

Come on guys. It's not that hard. Just follow the steps that @NoFear provided and you'll get everything.

I'll try to simplify:

Part A.

1. Do a Dword search for:

1;0;1;2;0;1;3;0::137

2.Then refine the same search with:

0;0;0;1;3;0::37

3.Then refine again with:

1;3;0::9 

4. Finally, refine with:

5. Save all the result that you got. You won't get more than 100 if your game is new.

Part B.

Start a new search(ignore the previously saved value for now!)

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with:

0;0;0;1;2;0::37 

3.further refine it with:

1;2;0::9

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

Now for the tedious part.

Part C.

1. Go to the saved list. 

2. Select all value. 

3. Change address location by 4(refer previous post for button location). 

4. Now scroll through the list. Look for two 9 digit values beside each other.

E.g:

The address location should end in same number. 

If you have no such results, close game and retry. 

5. Goto that address.

If above the you see

you are at coins.

is cash.

4 lines below the value in save list is the encrypted qty value. The value format will look like this:

Some values

Some values

Some values

234,567,890<-the encrypted value of your simcash. Just change this and you can buy the rest of the tickets with this. Or continue below to get all the points.

345,678,901<-*the indicator as explained below.

Stop here if you are not willing to risk losing your account with trial and error edits.

*The value that is going to be below all important values. 

Copy and search value. 

Save results. 

Change address to -4. 

EDIT ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

CREDITS TO @NoFear

Edited by incine

12 minutes ago, incine said:

Come on guys. It's not that hard. Just follow the steps that @NoFear provided and you'll get everything.

I'll try to simplify:

Part A.

4. Finally, refine with:

5. Save all the result that you got. You won't get more than 30.

Part B.

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with:

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

Part C.

1. Go to the saved list. 

2. Select all value. 

E.g:

5. Goto that address.

If above the you see

you are at coins.

is cash.

4 lines below the value in save list is the encrypted qty value. The value format will look like this:

Some values

Some values

Some values

234,567,890<-the encrypted value of your simcash. Just change this and you can buy the rest of the tickets with this. Or continue below to get all the points.

Stop here if you are not willing to risk losing your account with trial and error edits.

Copy and search value. 

Save results. 

Change address to -4. 

EDIT ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

CREDITS TO @NoFear

Hi, but there aren't any 9-digits in the result. I don't know why but I am sure that I did all you instructed.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, incine said:

I'll try to simplify:

Part A.

4. Finally, refine with:

5. Save all the result that you got. You won't get more than 100 if your game is new.

Part B.

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with:

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

Part C.

1. Go to the saved list. 

2. Select all value. 

E.g:

5. Goto that address.

If above the you see

you are at coins.

is cash.

Some values

Some values

Some values

Copy and search value. 

Save results. 

Change address to -4. 

EDIT ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

CREDITS TO @NoFear

Wish I could give+10 likes...   Need someone to do my writing for me. Lol. Usually too lazy, today video is all I care to do. That written guide is perfect.

Hi, but there aren't any 9-digits in the result. I don't know why but I am sure that I did all you instructed.

Then close game and try again. Most I had to do was 3 restarts. Typically only once though.

This is where I couldn't get 100% repetition...

7 minutes ago, genopot said:

Did you change the all the addresses to an offset of 4 as per instructed? The saved addresses, not the value.

Wish I could give+10 likes...   Need someone to do my writing for me. Lol. Usually too lazy, today video is all I care to do. That written guide is perfect.

Then restart game.

This is where I couldn't get 100% repetition...

I was actually in the middle of writing this and thought, "it's easier to make a video!". Then halfway making the video my game crash because I didn't get in the game for quite awhile. Then I continued with the writings. Lol.

I actually managed to replicate your way 100% as of now.

Edited by incine

1 hour ago, NoScope360 said:

How? Pls share

I’ll try my best to guide you. If you don’t get it, I’ll make the video.

COINS

you need sim work as a barista. No matter what level.

on the every job event, there are rewards, for example 1 ticket, 45 simoleons & 30 job points.

you can do group search like 1;45;30:40 (1 for ticket value, 45 for coins value and 30 for job points value)

refine it by 45 (coins value)

the result will be over a thousand but okay. Stay on show result 100 because if you show all result (a thousand) and do increment, will crash the game. Do increment now.

retap the event job button on the game (pink star button) to see the simoleon value change. If it’s not changed, try to delete and revert (tap trash bin on GG) and do increment again.

back to GG and scroll, look for the match value as it shows on the game. Change it. And revert other values you have incremented to make sure it’s “Safe”. I suggest you don’t change the value over 5 millon because when you collect, will freeze the game longer and crash it.

take the job event and finish it. So you will earn coins as much as you input. The game will freeze for seconds. But fine. Just wait. And viola!

SIMCASH

You need reward 7 simcash and 50 simoleon on quest. And complete that quest. But do not collect now!

go to GG and search 7;50:40

now refine by 7

there will be over 300 result but okay. Stay on show only first 100 result. I suggest you do not show over 100 because will crash the game.

do increment now.

Reopen the quest windows to see the change. If the value (simcash) is not changed, delete and revert (tap trash bin on GG). Do increment again. If game crashes after increment, retry.

The steps same as coin h**k. The bigger value, the longer the game will freeze when you collect.

this methode credit to @DarkangelX15X

Edited by yudiantofw

36 minutes ago, incine said:

I'll try to simplify:

Part A.

4. Finally, refine with:

Part B.

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with:

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

Part C.

1. Go to the saved list. 

2. Select all value. 

E.g:

5. Goto that address.

If above the you see

you are at coins.

is cash.

Some values

Some values

Some values

Copy and search value. 

Save results. 

Change address to -4. 

EDIT ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

CREDITS TO @NoFear

Hi. I am in the step 5, I don't get the 1 and 1 / 1 and 2 things that I should see. Can you please explain to me further? Thank you!

2 minutes ago, genopot said:

Hi. I am in the step 5, I don't get the 1 and 1 / 1 and 2 things that I should see. Can you please explain to me further? Thank you!

God, I thought I'm the only dummy here (no offense intended), thanks for asking this question. ;_;

34 minutes ago, incine said:

I'll try to simplify:

Part A.

4. Finally, refine with:

Part B.

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with:

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

Part C.

1. Go to the saved list. 

2. Select all value. 

E.g:

5. Goto that address.

If above the you see

you are at coins.

is cash.

Some values

Some values

Some values

Copy and search value. 

Save results. 

Change address to -4. 

EDIT ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

CREDITS TO @NoFear

i can do that. the one that makes me confused is, the 1;1 or 1;2.

in my results there nothing started with 1 or 2. only some negative dword and float. while on @NoFear video isaw he got 1.2 float value.

that makes me confused. mine is always either negative value of dwor and float or a value that started with 7 or 8 etc.

I’ll try my best to guide you. If you don’t get it, I’ll make the video.

COINS

you need sim work as a barista. No matter what level.

on the every job event, there are rewards, for example 1 ticket, 45 simoleons & 30 job points.

you can di group search that value by 1;45;30:40 (1 for ticket value, 45 for coins value and 30 for job points value)

refine it by 45 (coins value)

the result will be over a thousand but okay. Stay on show result 100 because if you show all result (a thousand) and do increment, will crash the game. Do increment now.

retap the event job button on the game (pink star button) to see the simoleon value change. If it does not change, try to delete and revert (tap trash bin on GG) and do increment again.

back to GG and scroll, look for the match value as it shows on the game. Change it. And revert other values you have incremented to make sure it’s “Safe”. I suggest you don’t change the value over 5 millon because when you collect, will freeze the game longer and crash it.

take the job event and finish it. So you will earn coins as much as you input. The game will freeze for seconds. But fine. Just wait. And viola!

SIMCASH

You need reward 7 simcash and 50 simoleon on quest. And complete that quest. But do not collect now!

go go GG and search 7;50:40

now refine by 7

there will be over 300 result but okay. Stay on show only first 100 result. I suggest you do not show over 100 because will crash the game.

do increment now.

Reopen the quest windows to see the change. If the value (simcash) is not changed, delete and revert (tap trash bin on GG). Do increment again. The steps same as coin h**k. The bigger value, the longer the game will freeze when you collect.

weird i've already done that after i install the game. not working when it crash the game i think i should stop doing it.

but thanks for the guide.

6 minutes ago, NoScope360 said:

i can do that. the one that makes me confused is, the 1;1 or 1;2.

in my results there nothing started with 1 or 2. only some negative dword and float. while on @NoFear video isaw he got 1.2 float value.

that makes me confused. mine is always either negative value of dwor and float or a value that started with 7 or 8 etc.

weird i've already done that after i install the game. not working when it crash the game i think i should stop doing it.

but thanks for the guide.

You can try show 50 on result and do increment. If it’s not changed, revert and delete, select all again and do increment. Do it over and over till you get the value.

I’ve tried many times, The coins should be work for the first 100. Simcash sometime first 100, sometime in the next 100 result.

Just now, yudiantofw said:

You can try show 50 on result and do increment. If it’s not changed, revert and delete, select all again and do increment. Do it over and over till you get the value.

I’ve tried many times, The coins should be work for the first 100. Simcash sometime first 100, sometime in the next 100 result.

okay will try that again.

20 minutes ago, genopot said:

After you Goto that particular address, there should be 3 address on top of that address with value as below:

123,456,789<-your goto address.

As per attached screenshot. But instead of

It's shown here 

I didn't check this value but it should be similar. My game crashed Midway as I mentioned earlier.

IMG_20180311_112027.png

I've got this, and I'm confused now. These are the only 9 digit values I have, one other value has 10 digits, and some of them have 3-5, but they're of no interest, as far as I gathered. There's no 1;1 nor 1;2 above, though, just what you see. Should I close the game and try again?

I'm sorry for being so problematic. ;_;

29025532_2103754226309393_5635583707575222272_o.png

29101786_2103754242976058_2558914147425189888_o.png

Edited by Gwynzireael