The sims mobile

Samiishi

On 3/3/2018 at 6:13 AM, NoFear said:

Old method: partially works... Figured out some of the problems but...........

Would a new guide editing values directly be useful to many? If so, I'll make a guide to edit values directly.

Please do.

On 2-3-2018 at 11:13 PM, NoFear said:

Would a new guide editing values directly be useful to many? If so, I'll make a guide to edit values directly.

Would be much appreciated.

On 03.03.2018 at 1:13 AM, NoFear said:

please do. it will be awesome.

Yes please. this will help me alot cuz i am struggling in search method ?

I have managed to find the value for the fashion tickets. It's hard to find as I have to search for unknown value. And I can't relate the value from the memory to in game value. Would you or anybody else provide me with the offsets of each value? Old tricks still works on that fashion dude. Just don't give value more than what you afford (current tickets). Don't forget to change the -1 to 0.

Screenshot_20180308-225634.png

Edited by incine

On 3/2/2018 at 11:13 PM, NoFear said:

yes please

On 2.03.2018 at 11:13 PM, NoFear said:

Please, do. I tried editing it myself with help of youtube tutorials, but managed to actually edit only energy value. Managed to edit gold and sim cash, but only visually. It shows the edited amount, but only until I tap on either of them; it shows the amount I actually had then.

Edited by Gwynzireael

1 hour ago, Gwynzireael said:

Please, do. I tried editing it myself with help of youtube tutorials, but managed to actually edit only energy value. Managed to edit gold and sim cash, but only visually. It shows the edited amount, but only until I tap on either of them; it shows the amount I actually had then.

Try use encrypted value to search your sim cash, until you only get 2 results, which are your sim cash's value and an extremely huge negative value. 
edit the negative value to 2123456789 and buy Simoleons. (Actually this method works on simoleons too, but idk why after a while it become unusable)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

Try use encrypted value to search your sim cash, until you only get 2 results, which are your sim cash's value and an extremely huge negative value. 
edit the negative value to 2123456789 and buy Simoleons. (Actually this method works on simoleons too, but idk why after a while it become unusable)

It's new encryption every launch. Not always negative.

I'm working on method to find currencies without spending or doing anything. It works, but sometimes close and open game to get the value I need in results.

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

It's new encryption every launch. Not always negative.

I'm working on method to find currencies without spending or doing anything. It works, but sometimes close and open game to get the value I need in results.

Can you share it? Pretty Please.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Cheska said:

Can you share it? Pretty Please.

I'm working on it.

If it can't be replicated 100%, there will be too many saying doesn't work...

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I'm working on it.

If it can't be replicated 100%, there will be too many saying doesn't work...

It's okay. Just a hint here and there would be sufficient before releasing full details. You can mention that those are still incomplete or something and tell them not to make a fuss. 

Anxiously waiting. Thanks for your hard work.

Edited by incine

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, incine said:

It's okay. Just a hint here and there would be sufficient before releasing full details. You can mention that those are still incomplete or something and tell them not to make a fuss. 

Anxiously waiting. Thanks for your hard work.

Dword

1;0;1;2;0;1;3;0::137 Then 1;3;0::9 Then 0 save results

1;0;1;2;0;1;3;0::137 then 1;2;0::9 then 0 save results

Goto saved. Select all, change address by 4.

Look for 2 or 4 matching 9 digit values in address location ending in 0.

Then 4 lines below is currency

If above value you see, 1;1 is coins

1;2 is cash

Hi @NoFear, im new here.. i tried to search using your guide, but it result with hundreds of results.. if possible can u make a video to hack the simcash and simoleon.. and maybe the hobby or career coins. Thank you..