The sims mobile

Samiishi

Oddly, all this does for me is crash the game. No matter how many times I try to video I do. Weird...

Hopefully once it releases worldwide someone will figure out an easier solution. Afterall, The Sims Freeplay, someone hacked the APK file to actually GIVE you 999,999 money, 999999 social points and 999999 of the diamonds when you first start the game. I did that over two years ago and yes it stays in the cloud. All of my friends who go to my town are like "how on earth is your town so big and worth so much" lmao and all of my buildings are built and all of my houses have two stories. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, eyeflaps said:

Oddly, all this does for me is crash the game. No matter how many times I try to video I do. Weird...

Hopefully once it releases worldwide someone will figure out an easier solution. Afterall, The Sims Freeplay, someone hacked the APK file to actually GIVE you 999,999 money, 999999 social points and 999999 of the diamonds when you first start the game. I did that over two years ago and yes it stays in the cloud. All of my friends who go to my town are like "how on earth is your town so big and worth so much" lmao and all of my buildings are built and all of my houses have two stories. 

You can't compare the games... Developers learn and try to do better at protecting their games. 

Learn to mod apk's yourself and possibly release a working mod since this method is of inconvenience. 

On 9/20/2017 at 4:26 PM, NoFear said:

You can't compare the games... Developers learn and try to do better at protecting their games. 

Learn to mod apk's yourself and possibly release a working mod since this method is of inconvenience. 

I already know how to do that, it just involves peeking into the code. lol

anyone can tell me why its not working anymore after v2.5.0.101199? or is there another trick to do this? the money works but simcash only change the number but its not changing at all. i mean it just display the simcash 9999999 but after i try to buy something it said simcash is not enough. after waiting for a moment it goes back to original state. also the simolean trick doesnt work anymore.

• 2 months later...
On 9/30/2017 at 12:41 AM, syraufsylutfi95 said:

anyone can tell me why its not working anymore after v2.5.0.101199? or is there another trick to do this? the money works but simcash only change the number but its not changing at all. i mean it just display the simcash 9999999 but after i try to buy something it said simcash is not enough. after waiting for a moment it goes back to original state. also the simolean trick doesnt work anymore.

Yeah dont work for me to.. any other tricks @NoFear ? I really appreciate it :)

• 1 month later...

February, 14, and all cheats still work (coin, tickets, even cash)

now can anyone especially @NoFear help me to cheat the Lifestyle score? i need to expand my land.thank you :)

will tell you how to hack the cash, coin and XP only if anyone would tell me how to hack the Lifestyle score because i see some people are still having trouble cheating after the new update especially the XP is no longer showing the number which make it a little bit harder to cheat. 

Note: The Lifestyle score is the one saying "On-Point Posh" when you click on it the score would show up. I have tried all methods but none of them worked for me ://

kziBFFd.png

Edited by AmenFashion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Old method: partially works... Figured out some of the problems but...........

Would a new guide editing values directly be useful to many? If so, I'll make a guide to edit values directly.

Yes, please! Thank you

On 3/2/2018 at 11:13 PM, NoFear said:

Old method: partially works... Figured out some of the problems but...........

Would a new guide editing values directly be useful to many? If so, I'll make a guide to edit values directly.

Yes, please. Thank you