The sims mobile

Samiishi

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Keithia said:

Thank you so much! So the steps you did for the tokens are the same steps I'll have to do for the money? (Instead of 65 I'll have to use 25)

Correct. 

You're welcome. 

38 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Correct. 

You're welcome. 

Edit: I got everything now, well except XP but I won't be needing that haha. Thank you so much once again :)

Oh yeah how's the guide coming along for paradise island 2? :p thnx!

Edited by Keithia

• Moderators
On 5/18/2017 at 3:24 AM, Skullboyq said:

I trust you more than anyone here but proof would be nice

Youtube Channel is "the genius hacker" 

She just added credits in description. 

Still, didn't add credits until called out on it. 

And funny channel name considering couldn't hack it on their own :p

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Youtube Channel is "the genius hacker" 

She just added credits in description. 

Still, didn't add credits until called out on it. 

And funny channel name considering couldn't hack it on their own :p

That hurts! I can hack some games like offline but some are to complicated for me and thats the sims mobile i ask for your help and you help me alot and i became so selfiah and forgot to ask you first before making a video of it and i didnt put you on credits and thats my fault and im really sorry for it . . .. And thanks for still talking ro me and giving me 2nd chance your always the best .. ? again im sorry from the bottom of my heart.

How do you hack cash? I tried the same way you did in the video but in objects and it didn't work 

EDIT: Nevermind got it working 

Edited by Decujus

hehehe I feel smart now lol ? I figured out myself how to hack the xp - that was hella easy. Just search the value, change it to 200.000, earn some xp and bam! Learning more and more.

Can't seem to hack the tokens, really weird. It worked until I need to place the furniture and than the game crashes. I had the same with the money stuff but after I came back into the game the money had become infinite but the tokens won't. Any idea why? I'm using Memu as my Samsung S8 isn't rooted.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Keithia said:

Can't seem to hack the tokens, really weird. It worked until I need to place the furniture and than the game crashes. I had the same with the money stuff but after I came back into the game the money had become infinite but the tokens won't. Any idea why? I'm using Memu as my Samsung S8 isn't rooted.

Don't edit high. 

Maybe do 500000 at most. 

Too high game crashes trying to drop that many tokens. 

23 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Don't edit high. 

Maybe do 500000 at most. 

Too high game crashes trying to drop that many tokens. 

Never thought about it being too high! I'll try this evening with a lower amount. Thanks!

Edited by Keithia

On 5/13/2017 at 9:12 PM, NoFear said:

I do plan on creating one. 

The price search is a huge hack all by itself... What else you looking to have for a hack? 

I have xp, every currency and max career/hobbies. 

Apologies for writing this question here but I don't know how to write it properly on a new thread. Is there any way to change the value of keys in sims freeplay with game guardian

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Malikah said:

Apologies for writing this question here but I don't know how to write it properly on a new thread. Is there any way to change the value of keys in sims freeplay with game guardian

You can kinda hack keys. 

Not ideal. But you can definitely earn as many as you want. 

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

You can kinda hack keys. 

Not ideal. But you can definitely earn as many as you want. 

Can you instruct me on how to do so or direct me to the video. Sorry to be so bothersome.