Deathrun Portable

Sovetskiy

Question

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, HACKERLife said:

Like Hit on distance away like for away you can hit people and health hack other player health and Invincible so no one see you

All those aren't needed. 

If you can't die and you can kill users in 1 hit and can be anywhere on map (essentially teleport). If we played against another, your hacks vs me would lose. Hitting my character from distance is useless if my hp is 2147483647. You can't hit me if I'm not even on the map. Especially if I also do speed... Which is extremely difficult to control if hacked too high. 

Keep your hacks simple and can achieve similar if not better effects. 

NoFear dont help him.... he is trying to get hacks from you and THEN HE WILL POST ON YT AND HE WILL SAY HE FOUND IT, MAN.... just listen to me, we are bros

Heh. He wouldn't be the first to take credit for my work... I'm hesitant on sharing publicly with what I can do in the game. 

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, TheNightmare said:

How do I find the code to freeze players on death run portable?

1st

GG isn't finding "Codes", it is finding values stored in memory that you edit. 

2nd

In probably not going to share much that will destroy the gameplay, if you figure it out, props to you. 

Be honest, have you even made an attempt to find any values yourself? 

2 hours ago, TheNightmare said:

yes man I have to be honest iv got close but not to freezing player but freezing my self on accident im sorry to bother u I just wanted to have some help from a professional @NoFear

Try to figure yourself, because we dont want fuck this game up with hackers.... 

On 5/13/2017 at 4:05 PM, Sovetskiy said:

NoFear dont help him.... he is trying to get hacks from you and THEN HE WILL POST ON YT AND HE WILL SAY HE FOUND IT, MAN.... just listen to me, we are bros

A lot of people do this, a lot of hack tutorials on yt use NoFears methods but fail to credit him anywhere. I think he is used to it by now. Also happened to one of my hacked games, a link to the gameguardian forum wouldve atleast been nice.

People come here for tutorials when they need something hacked, we shouldn't exclude anyone, not even developers. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

A lot of people do this, a lot of hack tutorials on yt use NoFears methods but fail to credit him anywhere. I think he is used to it by now. Also happened to one of my hacked games, a link to the gameguardian forum wouldve atleast been nice.

People come here for tutorials when they need something hacked, we shouldn't exclude anyone, not even developers. 

It does get old and annoying.. Just a simple credit in video or video description. 

And as for helping "anyone"...  It depends on how respectful the person is to myself and others here. Simply joining and demanding HOW, won't get you far. I've had a developer contact me and was very polite so I explained how I hacked his game. 

Show SOME effort that you are trying. Not going to spoon feed people that want to plagiarize and boost their youtube channel off my work.  Ask for permission and give some credit, I have no problem at all with it. 

10 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It does get old and annoying.. Just a simple credit in video or video description. 

And as for helping "anyone"...  It depends on how respectful the person is to myself and others here. Simply joining and demanding HOW, won't get you far. I've had a developer contact me and was very polite so I explained how I hacked his game. 

Show SOME effort that you are trying. Not going to spoon feed people that want to plagiarize and boost their youtube channel off my work.  Ask for permission and give some credit, I have no problem at all with it. 

NoFear please delete this threat, because it only brings trouble

On 5/9/2017 at 6:16 PM, NoFear said:

7200e;7200f::13

Edit results to 0.

@NoFear what is the code to become a giant person and the code for money hack that all i need this time hope u can reply thank 

Edited by jordandiez