ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

Speed hack is good option ,but there is one problem in it. When speed hack is applied in online multiplayer game the time of game accelerate fast as compared to other player game ,so after completion of game for u the game is over but the game is still running in online server for other and for them we are freeze for that much time we have speed hacked  game .So is their any Way we can speed hack the player speed rather then the Whole Game Speed so atleast we don't freeze and can be over powered over other opponents .....

Best Regards 

GokU

I tried speed-hack in FunRun 3 and it worked very well only the first few tries, i was very very fast. The other players told me that i was very fast and i finished for a couple of seconds, then some player reported me and i was banned i removed my old profile but the cheat was not working anymore, maybe the server has spotted what i was doing.

Archived