Realm Grinder - is it possible?

Noirdua

Name of Game: Realm Grinder
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.realmgrinder.google
Version: 2.6.2
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Rubies

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried following a couple of tutorials but I can't seem to get this to work. I am very impressed at the knowledge and skill the developer has, I've learned quite a bit and am really thankful. 

Comments: Any help on this game would be awesome, even linking me to more advanced tutorials that would teach me is good enough for me. I have used game guardian on many games before, this one is just harder for me. 

Edit: Also how would I search for really large numbers i.e. 23.3e123?

The only thing I have been able to edit was the faction coins under the upgrade tab. Just do a search for the amount of coins as type "double" and after a few changes you should get three results. Click on each result and then click the "go to" button, change the value format to just show the double values and you should see each faction coins right next to each other. For me it was the third result found and that's the values you should change. Hope this helps you out, good luck and have fun.

12 hours ago, MuNdane said:

The only thing I have been able to edit was the faction coins under the upgrade tab. Just do a search for the amount of coins as type "double" and after a few changes you should get three results. Click on each result and then click the "go to" button, change the value format to just show the double values and you should see each faction coins right next to each other. For me it was the third result found and that's the values you should change. Hope this helps you out, good luck and have fun.

Hey thank you for the response. I did what you said but it's not working for me. I'm able to change it with game guardian but it doesint show anything changing in the game. Am I missing something? Do I need any special settings turned on or anything? 

It's a lot to ask and if you could make a little screen video showing what you do it would be super helpful to me if not I understand and no worries. 

Thanks again!

Edit: I got it to work thanks! For anyone else, after you click on GOTO Address click on edit and then choose DWORD, double does not work for me. I also did a search with encryption if that makes a difference I don't know. Thanks again m8

• 3 months later...

I manage to hack the coin in a way... 

click ''i'' beside the mana...

look for the ''coins per click'' 

it's better to do it when freshly abdicated since it's going to be 1

then search 1 in double...

then do an upgrade .. the ''arrow'' upgrade ( I forgot name )

if I remember correctly the upgrade it should be

1 then 5 then 50....

just click the ''i'' just to be sure the ''coins per click'' value changed....

If done correctly...

you should get 2 ~ 3 results...

then click ''i'' 

go back to gg... 

edit one of the result till you got the correct one....

the highest I could edit is

1.8e307 ... u can freeze it but i advise just do 3 ~ 4 clicks... or it will glitch...

you can also do the ''spell cast''

specially if you cant wait for doing 10k spells for drow faction upgrade... haha

click ''i'' and see how many spells you've cast ... ex: 10... cast any spell.. to make it 11 .... search it in double

enjoy and good luck... 

sry if my instructions are bad.. xD

• 3 months later...

If you look online for a save editor it will let you edit almost everything, including rubies. You just find the site for it, and copy the code given to export youe save. It will register, and let you edit it. When you are done, it will gove you a new code that you can copy and import into ylur game, causing the changes to take place.

Archived