Saber's Edge

Alphabravo

Name of Game: Saber's Edge
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hibernum.sabersedge&hl=en
Version: 3.13.0.24768
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Soul Stones (game currency)
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: During a battle, I can search, find and freeze the hp of my characters. That made me think that the fights are client sided.

You can soul stones when succesfully matching some gems. Usually between 0 and 4. I try to find that value in fight, but for these small values there are a lot of candidates and i can't seem to narrow them down. Every attempt to modify a large set of addresses resulted in a freeze at the end of the battle.

As leeloo would say : Please, help

Comments:

It's a game about sky pirates. It makes me feel again like Vyse the legend sailing accross the arcadian skies

• Moderators

Can confirm you can edit the 500 coins that are "random" drops...  But it is EXTREMELY limited. 

Tried 5000,didn't work .

1000 did. 

I can also find and edit premium currency too. 

I haven't confirmed if collecting it when edited won't sync yet. 

Nice !

1 hit kill is indeed useful, but unlimited hp allows you to stay in a battle longer and gather more coins or soul stones if there are some on your board.

Looking forward to hearing more on what you can achieve on this game.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Alphabravo said:

Nice !

1 hit kill is indeed useful, but unlimited hp allows you to stay in a battle longer and gather more coins or soul stones if there are some on your board.

Looking forward to hearing more on what you can achieve on this game.

You don't need to be in battle to collect them. 

Max is 3000 and 6 of each currency. 

Collecting any more, the game stuck on loading screen at end of level.  Basically can give yourself the rewards every level automatically. 

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

You don't need to be in battle to collect them. 

Max is 3000 and 6 of each currency. 

Collecting any more, the game stuck on loading screen at end of level.  Basically can give yourself the rewards every level automatically. 

I'd love to know how that can be done. 3000 and 6 of each for a quick battle sounds really good. 

Could you explain the process please ?

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Alphabravo said:

I'd love to know how that can be done. 3000 and 6 of each for a quick battle sounds really good. 

Could you explain the process please ?

Dword search 0;0::5 when your start a level. 

Collect a 500 gold drop. 

Dword search 1;500::5

Located 8bytes above will be like a unique number. Every launch this number will be different. 

Then you can either A. Unkown search before opening level, open level. Unknown changed then search this value. Or B: just search the value when you get to level.  Then from the 2 or at most 3 results find the right one (you'll tell). 

Then it goes

[the 'random number'] 

#of gold drops

Qty of gold

#of gem drops

Qty of gems

Basically edit # to 1 and qty to 3000 and 6.

I'll make another post regarding ATK

Edit :

Video of currency hack in use... 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Alphabravo said:

Works great ! Clear explanation and nice video.

Thanks a lot dude !

For attack. 

Search dword 64 and the %dmg as a double search. 

So if I have a player that the tiles do 25% to all players

64d;.25e::5

1 double is 100%

.25 is 25% etc etc

You'll have many results... You can edit all double values to something like 500000 or increment edit to pin point value then edit. 

Archived