Sb game hacker & lucky patcher

Thexkezza

Howdy! Few months ago I downloaded lucky patcher and sb game hacker, eventually deleted them and recently re-downloaded them, but my antivirus software keeps saying its a virus? Does anyone use these apps, and the same problem? Btw I never had the antivirus software when I first downloaded them months back. 

• Moderators

Sbgamehacker, if you know you downloaded it from a trustworthy source, should be fine. 

If not, I wouldn't trust it. The sbgamehacker site isn't the legit site anymore and I wouldn't trust anything from it either. 

Also, download Game Guardian instead. Offers everything Sbgamehacker does and more. And is still updating every week or so. 

GameGuardian is the most advanced memory editor for android for now. I couldn't find other and more usefyl app than GG.

These old apps that you find are very outdated, they are discontinued from developing, the official sites are down and it's most likely to find moded and malicious copies of the official applications. Even if you find a legit copy in some forgotten host it will be just old and it will not done the job right.

Also you can download LuckyPatcher from the official site here:

http://chelpus.defcon5.biz

This domain name was in the official apk source, and the app is fetching updates from there. So download without doubt!

Archived