Gunship Battle "Second War"

Druvo

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Druvo said:

not working............ i have tryed..... ther is a small notification shows that data recoverd....... hlp me out plz

Your gold balance # of digits can't change when you hex edit it. 

So if you have 50 gold, you can't hex edit it over 99.

If you have 150 can't exceed 999...

There is more data in file that needs to change. I didn't bother trying to figure it out. 

Instead, basically keep your gold from running out... 

I assume this is the problem you had... 

i have 170 gold, as u said before on the vedio..... bt its not working.... every time i edit the file with hex editor,when i open the game it shows ' data has been restored'

Screenshot_2017-04-17-00-58-04.png

I know from way back when i used NoFears method it only said "Data has been restored" when i was being greedy and went to high numbers, just for test, try going up only by one, then by 10, and so on.

• Moderators

Hmmm... Developer maybe patched it. They are good at anti cheat. Even better at banning. 

Edit:

Or try what Skullboyq said. Increase your gold by like 1 (I know it isn't much). But if it works, then you know method still works, may need to figure out threshold. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Btw @NoFear how do i compare files in hex edit pro? I can open two files.but am not able to compare them. Any help?

Top right. 

Think it was something like file comparison. 

Then it will proceed to ask you to open file 1 then file 2.

Edit :

Forgot, might need older version. 

do u have backup for this game?.... i think it will be easy to hack with that backup..... if u have plz give us, if anyone who have the previos vertion plz give us...... nd tnx a lot for giving time on this.