[help]blade of conquest

beggarking

Question

I check all memory ranges then check encrypted value and search for the gold value and found it then i replace it to 123456789 but it didn't even budge game is fully offline name Blade of Conquest so how do i do this? xD hope you guys could help me

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

14 answers to this question

I wasnt even able to find the gold value, neither direct search, nor fuzzy.

I ll keep trying and if I find something i will tell you.

Edit: just tried again and It looks like there are 2 different processes for this game. In one of them It was easy to find the gold value through direct search and refining. In fact i found 3 variables (dword, word, qword), each one a different type, that were modified after buying or selling items, to the exact amount of gold. The problem is that changing and/or freezing the values will not do anything.

If changed, they return to the old value. If frozen, looks like a new variable is created for gold. So there must be another var somewhere that is the real deal.

Will update if I find something.

Edited by Sjb

Well, It looks like in that same process where i found the exact values un word, qword and dword, i was able to fuzzy search down to 8 different double variables. I changed them randomly but didnt have any effect.

I will try to bring the value down to 0 and very small quantities to see if I find something new.

Edited by Sjb

I tried to do it with very small gold quantities, even to 0 gold, but did not succeed.

As well for 1 gold i searched for 1,875 double. For 6 gold i searched for 2,375 double and so on, but didnt find any values like those that were modified after modifying the in game gold.

Tried the same in float, because there are games where floats work like doubled for some reason...

Has anyone changed the ingame gold in any way?

Thanks!

Edited by Sjb

Screenshot_2018-11-23-20-50-22.thumb.png.2716a7c10d660ed6bb977ed6863465fd.png Screenshot_2018-11-23-20-49-46.thumb.png.30a0d3828a1ebdcbd2a9afc2382f470d.png

There are 2 useful values for gold, one is a random negative value and the other is negative random negative value (if you forgot --1 = +1) + your owned gold, each time your gold change the random negative value change too so to easily edit a precise amount you can just edit the random negative value to 0 like in the screenshot.

I don't plan to look for static values near the gold values or pointers that points to a value near gold values so rn the only way you can find it is fuzzy search change/unchanged but at least you know the range and type. 

Btw I didn't try much but I think every values are encrypted this way.

Thanks to @Newbi for pointing the neg/post values. I found out how these are encrypted. There are 3 addresses for every value. They are 4 bytes apart and they are random. 1st and 3rd address indicate the value and if one is neg then the other will be pos and the sum of these two numbers equals to what you have.idk what the 2nd address indicate.

To find the values first select a region. search exact gold,spend some gold , refine until 1 result. The region of that address is the value region. Now tick only that region and search 1;1;65537::13 then 65537. You will get a couple results. Now u have to go to each 65537 s memory and check the 3 dwords 4 bytes down until u find the right one. Look for 3 numbers(most time less than ±500000). check the 1st and 3rd value and add them. That indicates your level.if you found the value then add 10/20 to the pos number and check the game to see if your level changed. If changed then you found it. Now the values after those first three indicate xp,gold,skill, talent,honor,.... Everything. To change add numbers to the positive value as much as you want.  

But Don't add absurd amount. This will ruin your gameplay experience.100-1000 is fine I guess lol.

Screenshot_2018-11-29-02-47-22.png

Screenshot_2018-11-29-02-47-09.png

Screenshot_2018-11-29-02-48-43.png

Screenshot_2018-11-28-17-27-42.png

i played a little more and it isn't always 1 negative number and a positive number they can both be positive but it's always the sum of those 2 values, the value between them is randomly generated and it doesn't seem to have any use for us. and the structure in the memory around the money values should be like this(obviously "???" means idk) : 

Hero level
Experience
Gold
Available skill point
Available talent point
Honor
????
?????
Strength
Intelligence
Agility
Current hp
Current mp

everything is for the main character and lumped togheter btw it's the same encryption for everything so :

value1
value2
value3
value 1 + value 3 = what you have 

On 11/29/2018 at 3:53 AM, Amizz said:

Thanks to @Newbi for pointing the neg/post values. I found out how these are encrypted. There are 3 addresses for every value. They are 4 bytes apart and they are random. 1st and 3rd address indicate the value and if one is neg then the other will be pos and the sum of these two numbers equals to what you have.idk what the 2nd address indicate.

To find the values first select a region. search exact gold,spend some gold , refine until 1 result. The region of that address is the value region. Now tick only that region and search 1;1;65537::13 then 65537. You will get a couple results. Now u have to go to each 65537 s memory and check the 3 dwords 4 bytes down until u find the right one. Look for 3 numbers(most time less than ±500000). check the 1st and 3rd value and add them. That indicates your level.if you found the value then add 10/20 to the pos number and check the game to see if your level changed. If changed then you found it. Now the values after those first three indicate xp,gold,skill, talent,honor,.... Everything. To change add numbers to the positive value as much as you want.  

But Don't add absurd amount. This will ruin your gameplay experience.100-1000 is fine I guess lol.

Screenshot_2018-11-29-02-47-22.png

Screenshot_2018-11-29-02-47-09.png

Screenshot_2018-11-29-02-48-43.png

Screenshot_2018-11-28-17-27-42.png

Hi Amizz , can you make a more detail instruction please ? Thanks