Tap Sports Baseball 2017

splinter135

Name of Game:  Tap Sports Baseball 2017
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.baseball17
Version:  1.0.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:  Gold, Cash, EXP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:  Yes, I used GG on 2016, but 2017 is different. I've watched the videos of changing encrypted values and tried - no luck. I'm even having trouble finding the initial value, even if I did a fuzzy search. I've tried finding values for Cash, Gold, and EXP. Can't figure it out.
Comments:  Thanks for considering this game!

12 hours ago, splinter135 said:

Name of Game:  Tap Sports Baseball 2017
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.baseball17
Version:  1.0.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:  Gold, Cash, EXP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:  Yes, I used GG on 2016, but 2017 is different. I've watched the videos of changing encrypted values and tried - no luck. I'm even having trouble finding the initial value, even if I did a fuzzy search. I've tried finding values for Cash, Gold, and EXP. Can't figure it out.
Comments:  Thanks for considering this game!

Yes please find something. It's out there people are doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/04/2017 at 1:40 PM, Hackburgular said:

Yes please find something. It's out there people are doing it.

I know how to hack mystery boxes, you must search 700;300 you will see 264 results (maybe a few more or less) then you change values to 1, repeat this process 3 times because you can only change 1 page at a time (100 results) then save and continue. **WARNING**  YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE JAILED ONCE YOU OPEN ALOT OF BOXES IN QUICK SUCCESSION, Meaning you can't participate in club events anymore. I would recommend that you link your account to your email and start a new team before using this hack. I have no luck changing other values without killing the game. I hope this helps someone, I could make a YouTube video if requested. Good luck

1 hour ago, Hackburgular said:

I can't elaborated too much if you catch my drift. All I will say is it cost $4.99. I hope that helps and please don't give in depth detail publicly when you figure the rest out.

I understand you can't  elaborate  on here how to do it, but would you be willing to email me the method on how to do it? I'm new to this. Just trying to do what other are paying out to be done. In other words cut out the middle man. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Hackburgular said:

I can't elaborated too much if you catch my drift. All I will say is it cost $4.99. I hope that helps and please don't give in depth detail publicly when you figure the rest out.

If you get more creative... 

Only $3.99 instead ;) 

Edit :

Currencies successfully hacked. Not spend a single penny. 

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

If you get more creative... 

Only $3.99 instead ;) 

Edit :

Currencies successfully hacked. Not spend a single penny. 

That's awesome!!! Can you share how? Also if not, if I gave you my info for the game could you hack the cash for me? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mjme34 said:

That's awesome!!! Can you share how? Also if not, if I gave you my info for the game could you hack the cash for me? 

No worries. 

Full guide coming.