Tap Sports Baseball 2017

splinter135

20 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Maybe... 

This was all done on my device, not an emulator. 

Video of how it should before you purchase. 

https://vid.me/POEY

Thx ill follow the video later to see what i did wrong.  If im using Cad $.   Should i search for 400;599;400;699::  instead ?  Thx

Edited by K0M0

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, K0M0 said:

Thx ill follow the video later to see what i did wrong.  If im using Cad $.   Should i search for 400;599;400;699::  instead ?  Thx

Probably... 

I honestly don't know for sure. 

Did you leave gold screen (go to cash) and then back to gold? Did it show the changed amount ex. 49000? Also don't do more than 49k. 50k will jail you. Don't change mystery boxes either. In addition use same method to change cash as well. Search 20000;44000 for cash. And change all to 50million. Search 400;880 for gold and change all to 49k. Don't do all that other crap and change price to 3.99. Suck it up and pay that extra $1. 

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Hackburgular said:

Did you leave gold screen (go to cash) and then back to gold? Did it show the changed amount ex. 49000? Also don't do more than 49k. 50k will jail you. Don't change mystery boxes either. In addition use same method to change cash as well. Search 20000;44000 for cash. And change all to 50million. Search 400;880 for gold and change all to 49k. Don't do all that other crap and change price to 3.99. Suck it up and pay that extra $1. 

You obviously are a noob... 

Don't edit values you don't know what they do. 

And the "suck it up". Why not hack price when you can? 

And I bet you couldn't even begin hacking every players stats. 

Don't come here to QQ about me sharing something for FREE when you tried to profit. 

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Probably... 

I honestly don't know for sure. 

i did exactly the same as on your video...it show 50,000 for 5,49 CAD  but for some reason the gold shop close when i click to buy. Sorry, ifeel so noob right now

• Moderators
1 hour ago, K0M0 said:

i did exactly the same as on your video...it show 50,000 for 5,49 CAD  but for some reason the gold shop close when i click to buy. Sorry, ifeel so noob right now

Does inapp work on nox without editing anything? 

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Does inapp work on nox without editing anything? 

ive been able to confirm purchase after only editing amount of gold but again ...just lost 6.99$  no gold added to account. 

did not tried without editing. im scared to loose money again

6 hours ago, Hackburgular said:

I've been successful adding more than $49k without getting jailed in 17. It was an issue in 16, but so far, I've not had any problems. Teams still chugging along.

20 minutes ago, splinter135 said:

I've been successful adding more than $49k without getting jailed in 17. It was an issue in 16, but so far, I've not had any problems. Teams still chugging along.

anyone can confirm its working using android emulator (bluestacks) ?

44 minutes ago, splinter135 said:

I'm using MEmu - works fine. I've used Nox as well. I haven't used Bluestacks, so I can't confirm that. But two other emulators work great.

ok thx.. dont know what im doing wrong

I can change player stats, give a franchise player 500 games if I want. And I through the profit out there to get you to put your tutorial out there. And I don't change values that idk what they are. Yes I'm fairly new but I've known how to do all this for sometime. Just didn't want to post it publicly so the app developer could patch it