Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

On 29/3/2017 at 6:12 PM, Kakou said:

You should first check tutorial on youtube made by bence toth. then check with what we said with dabeast

Are you seriously trying to sell gems to someone??? I hope everyone here can do the job by himself and not buy anything from the DOT devs or some random guy like you. We should not spend any money for that

No resync error for me since i got the 500k gems, I try to use really carefully game guardian. From my experience you can get banned after "resync error", and it comes pretty often when you abuse cheating, like spending a lot of gems, buying pre-leveled titans (wich gives you too much experience), cheat on player experience, or speed up the timer (especially for the castle).

So I just get full money and food from the quest, sometimes speed up the construction (I limit 100 gems spend), buy some relics time to time, and thats it. Starting a new game and doing tutorial again is really boring so I dont want to be banned again

yeah , i can send gems,, free for all, i dont want money from u or everyone, only helps people who are confused , because not everyone understands ,

Edited by Acim

Dude... it's because you were level 50... do you ever see a level 50? I haven't seen 1. And I'm in legends legaue. Smh stupidity will get you banned. I have not been banned yet because I play smart and don't abuse it. 

On 22/03/2017 at 5:24 AM, Wildmann003 said:

Does game guardian still work with the new update? Thanks for any info

GG work with old version. New version banned GG players

Dude... it's because you were level 50... do you ever see a level 50? I haven't seen 1. And I'm in legends legaue. Smh stupidity will get you banned. I have not been banned yet because I play smart and don't abuse it. 

Are you used GG in new version ?

6 minutes ago, GGplayer said:

No, GG work with old version

Yes it works as we told, no problem for ressources in the campain map, ok for gems too as we explained before. BUT... the ban people much more. play smart and be carefull

GG work with old version. New version banned GG players

Are you used GG in new version ?

Dabeast told you man, you were level 50! thats obvious you got banned! play smarter but don't troll that post

You have to be patient  when trying it, rss and gems are still working, i got 600k gems yesterday after trying thought it didn't  work at 1st logged back in and was very surprised to see it so i then trid for 6 million got that then uninstalled gg! Hopefully that last me

3 hours ago, Snake-ize said:

You have to be patient  when trying it, rss and gems are still working, i got 600k gems yesterday after trying thought it didn't  work at 1st logged back in and was very surprised to see it so i then trid for 6 million got that then uninstalled gg! Hopefully that last me

Help me with the gems?

On 3/28/2017 at 0:33 AM, Kakou said:

Ok I gave another chance and was working well to me. Nothing about luck just find the right number. I did that technic 3 times, got myself 500.000 gems. On time I got a resync error Wich  means I changed a wrong number and I might get banned soon. 

So I will keep my 500k, and try to play normally. 

If you wanna try what I've done is :

-Search for gold and gem value (50000;1500)

-Refine to only gem (1500)

-add some gems from a quest 

-then you got only 3 values (1500 AND the new gem value) 

-change the 3 values to the one you want (my case was 500.000)

-go to the quest land (don't need to do the quest) 

-restart game.  And you got the gems

Don't add to much in one time, I tried 2M and got resync

Enjoy!! 

I did this but only searched gem amount and it worked but I had to restart for it to take place!

Ok guys yes I can confirm it is working. Now do like what has been said search for just gem amount. Then what I do is buy portal stones go back this will narrow the search to 3 most of the time. Ok change gem value to what you want. Then I changed to castle view go back to search and 1 of the 3 has been changed back to original gem amount ok so change it back and trash the other 2. Force close and log back on and should have your gems. Now the key is to play smart don't go wild spending gems ? fusing you will get banned. Take care and don't abuse the hack. Now I am playing on account that have had for months, curious if anyone else is doing this and how its going. So far no ban no problems. Good luck guys

Edited by Wildmann003

1 minute ago, Wildmann003 said:

Ok guys yes I can confirm it is working. Now do like what has been said search for just gem amount. Then what I do is buy portal stones go back this will narrow the search to 3 most of the time. Ok change gem value to what you want. Then I changed to castle view go back to search and 1 of the 3 has been changed back to original gem amount ok so change it back and trash the other 2. Force close and log back on and should have your gems. Now the key is to play smart to go wild spending gems building fusing you will get banned. Take care and don't abuse the hack. Now I am playing on account that have had for months, curious if anyone else is doing this and how its going. So far no ban no problems. Good luck guys

1.15.1?