Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

37 minutes ago, Logic11211 said:

No.. Use a file explorer and delete the obb... There should be a folder with the name natural motion...erase that then you should be good

I got that part. But the obb is required to run the game (Android/obb/com.naturalmotion.dawnoftitans). If I delete it, unless the obb gets downloaded again from the game itself, the game won't run. Also just curious, but why would the obb file be responsible for saving my progress?

3 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I got that part. But the obb is required to run the game (Android/obb/com.naturalmotion.dawnoftitans). If I delete it, unless the obb gets downloaded again from the game itself, the game won't run. Also just curious, but why would the obb file be responsible for saving my progress?

When you download the game again it will download the obb too.... As far as saving goes I have no idea where its located or where its held

17 hours ago, Logic11211 said:

When you download the game again it will download the obb too.... As far as saving goes I have no idea where its located or where its held

I did that and still it doesn't help. My progress still gets brought back. Out of all the games I have hacked, never have I come across such a dilemma. In other games, I want to save my progress but in this I desperately need to delete it, but it won't let me.

Any other suggestions?

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

I did that and still it doesn't help. My progress still gets brought back. Out of all the games I have hacked, never have I come across such a dilemma. In other games, I want to save my progress but in this I desperately need to delete it, but it won't let me.

Any other suggestions?

I'm sorry but I'm out of ideas ... :(

3 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Well, FML.

Has this ever happened to you? When you uninstall the game and then reinstall it, does your progress stay or gets reset?

This has never happened to me... And I hope it doesn't .... Its horrible what you're going through