Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

1 hour ago, Lord_of_Gods said:

Still works on 1.15.1, you just need to know what you're looking for.

i just want take titan :(

Can i take titan still?

GG still works in a limited fashion. Im new to GG, so I don't really what Im doing, I started with searching for the changes in food value, narrowed it down to 3 results, changed all 3 to 400M, at first nothing happened, but after i restarted the game, the food value was changed to 400M! I repeated the same process for gold and gems, and both worked, 500M gold, 100M gems.  However I ran into problems when I tried to fuse titans above lvl 15, I would get the prompt that says my profile need to resync, and the game would be reloaded back to before the fusion. The same thing happens when I try to upgrade castle from lvl 10 to 11. This also happens when I tried to buy the 8000 gem titan token (lvl15-40), the game seems to know something is not right and has set a limit to how far I can progress. Also, after playing for about 5 hrs,  both my food and gold have dropped back to normal values, I'm not sure the reason, could be due to raids by others, since the gem value wasn't affected.Screenshot_20170324-014618.thumb.png.8754705499dc0c486dc2db70274971a3.pngeverything seemed fine until I try to lvl titans above 15 or upgrade castle to 11!

Screenshot_20170324-014438.png

Screenshot_20170324-024328.png

Edited by Rube79Berger