Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

I'm giving up for now. Cant handle the disappointment anymore lol I'll just stick to playing and getting resources when I need to build I guess. Also I can level up faster now just at a low profile speed. 

No news from me. It seems like everyone just stop cheating on that game. Only for gold but we still need to wait for the timer. I am rooting a new device and creating another account and I'll try the gem technic but as nobody is talking about it I'm not sure it works. A new event is coming on Thursday maybe it will work then 

Ok I gave another chance and was working well to me. Nothing about luck just find the right number. I did that technic 3 times, got myself 500.000 gems. On time I got a resync error Wich  means I changed a wrong number and I might get banned soon. 

So I will keep my 500k, and try to play normally. 

If you wanna try what I've done is :

-Search for gold and gem value (50000;1500)

-Refine to only gem (1500)

-add some gems from a quest 

-then you got only 3 values (1500 AND the new gem value) 

-change the 3 values to the one you want (my case was 500.000)

-go to the quest land (don't need to do the quest) 

-restart game.  And you got the gems

Don't add to much in one time, I tried 2M and got resync

Enjoy!! 

It works! I searches only the gem value and narrowed it down to only 1 value. I did all this while in the daily quest menu. Searched original value which was 65. Then narrowed it down to one value. Changed the value then returned to DOT then closed the daily quest screen and returned to Castle view. Now at this point I was bummed rushed by my kid and wife and when I looked back I saw my gem number changing from 65 to 6,000,000. Well 6m lol so yes it does work everyone it just takes some true nerd patients lol. Good luck and get email wheel you can im sure they aren't to happy we can do this lol

Did not require restart but once it changed I restarted any ways to be 100% sure 

Did you guys have problems with relics section after you got cync error? I tried 2 times, both times I got error after trying to buy titan for 8000 gems.. after reloading relics section was inactive and messed up with some writings... I cant use that section...

31 minutes ago, Nadulike said:

I have tried and tried but nothing, that being said I am very new to GG so not exactly very knowledgeable in its workings.

You should first check tutorial on youtube made by bence toth. then check with what we said with dabeast

2 hours ago, Acim said:

anyone need gems , PM via email. free for time

Are you seriously trying to sell gems to someone??? I hope everyone here can do the job by himself and not buy anything from the DOT devs or some random guy like you. We should not spend any money for that

13 hours ago, Linasnom said:

Did you guys have problems with relics section after you got cync error? I tried 2 times, both times I got error after trying to buy titan for 8000 gems.. after reloading relics section was inactive and messed up with some writings... I cant use that section...

No resync error for me since i got the 500k gems, I try to use really carefully game guardian. From my experience you can get banned after "resync error", and it comes pretty often when you abuse cheating, like spending a lot of gems, buying pre-leveled titans (wich gives you too much experience), cheat on player experience, or speed up the timer (especially for the castle).

So I just get full money and food from the quest, sometimes speed up the construction (I limit 100 gems spend), buy some relics time to time, and thats it. Starting a new game and doing tutorial again is really boring so I dont want to be banned again

On ٢٨‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 7:33 AM, Kakou said:

Ok I gave another chance and was working well to me. Nothing about luck just find the right number. I did that technic 3 times, got myself 500.000 gems. On time I got a resync error Wich  means I changed a wrong number and I might get banned soon. 

So I will keep my 500k, and try to play normally. 

If you wanna try what I've done is :

-Search for gold and gem value (50000;1500)

-Refine to only gem (1500)

-add some gems from a quest 

-then you got only 3 values (1500 AND the new gem value) 

-change the 3 values to the one you want (my case was 500.000)

-go to the quest land (don't need to do the quest) 

-restart game.  And you got the gems

Don't add to much in one time, I tried 2M and got resync

Enjoy!! 

On ٢٥‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 4:17 AM, Rube79Berger said:

Say you have 20 gems rt now, u do a known search for 20, go back to the game, collect some gems from campaign rewards, say 5, now go back to GG and refine ur search to 25, repeat this process until late you find 3 or 4 addresses that are consistent. There's usually an old value (20) and then a new value (25), you can see them change in GG,  then you just change all of them to the value you want. Word of caution tho, the game became pretty much unplayable for me due to all the resync roll backs and lol limitations.