Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

I got the gem change to work last night, jumped from 200 to 60000 after a restart of game. But i tried so many different things, changed values, jumped game menys and so on and restarts but i cant  remember what i did when the change occured.. I have tried it today many times but nothing yet. I have update 1:15:1 rooted Android and if it succed once its there, only problem is to find the working glitch again....

1 hour ago, Dabeast401 said:

I've been getting resources and leveling my titans all morning so your wrong my friend. 

Yes....  But i said Getting titans; and by resources I meant from the resources tab not looting 

14 hours ago, Rube79Berger said:

Say you have 20 gems rt now, u do a known search for 20, go back to the game, collect some gems from campaign rewards, say 5, now go back to GG and refine ur search to 25, repeat this process until late you find 3 or 4 addresses that are consistent. There's usually an old value (20) and then a new value (25), you can see them change in GG,  then you just change all of them to the value you want. Word of caution tho, the game became pretty much unplayable for me due to all the resync roll backs and lol limitations.

I try to do this, but although i find only one address,when i restart the game the value not change. I try auto and Dword type search.Where am wrong?

1 minute ago, dimiz said:

I try to do this, but although i find only one address,when i restart the game the value not change. I try auto and Dword type search.Where am wrong?

I don't know either I've had a few people yell me they got the value to change but on once in a while luck of the draw type of thing. Anyone else trying any thing new or have any ideas for the next step.