Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

Ive tried everything and can't get anything to work anymore.. I've changed valued, restarted game, went from castle to global map and back, and nothing changes.  Really sucks cause I really want Sulzar plus I'm almost out of portal stones.  

If you have done the update Dabeast I don't think it's working, at least for me.  A few say it is but I personally see no evidence of it.  I'm new to gg also, so I'm sure there may be a workaround. 

I recommend searching YouTube for Bence Toth, the little I know i learned from watching his videos. 

I had it working perfect for everything I wanted by learning from him. Got tons of titans and i mean tons, leveled pretty much all my building to 14 (was at around 11 before I found the hack) and all kinds of other things. I messed up taking it slow, didn't think they would block it that fast. Wish I woulda done more now. 

I just edited the gold value back to 1M, just to show that it can still be done, however the other problems still persist. Also, there is a glitch to the US in my relic room, see my pics for details

Screenshot_20170324-170401.png

Screenshot_20170324-162407.png

Edited by Rube79Berger

5 minutes ago, Rube79Berger said:

I just edited the gold value back to 1M, just to show that it can still be done, however the other problems still persist. Also, there is a glitch to the US in my relic room, see my pics for details

Screenshot_20170324-170401.png

Screenshot_20170324-162407.png

Could you detail how you got the 100m gems ? Thanks

Say you have 20 gems rt now, u do a known search for 20, go back to the game, collect some gems from campaign rewards, say 5, now go back to GG and refine ur search to 25, repeat this process until late you find 3 or 4 addresses that are consistent. There's usually an old value (20) and then a new value (25), you can see them change in GG,  then you just change all of them to the value you want. Word of caution tho, the game became pretty much unplayable for me due to all the resync roll backs and lol limitations.

Edited by Rube79Berger

3 hours ago, Rube79Berger said:

Say you have 20 gems rt now, u do a known search for 20, go back to the game, collect some gems from campaign rewards, say 5, now go back to GG and refine ur search to 25, repeat this process until late you find 3 or 4 addresses that are consistent. There's usually an old value (20) and then a new value (25), you can see them change in GG,  then you just change all of them to the value you want. Word of caution tho, the game became pretty much unplayable for me due to all the resync roll backs and lol limitations.

Bro my english not well, can you record a video please?

3 hours ago, Dabeast401 said:

Nvm. It works. Requires restart 

Bro i did but i have 1000 gems, i changed 5000. but again turn 1000 gems. can you help me please?