Need For speed No Limits v2.0.6 (latest) Scrap Cheat

Abdurrauf

Name of Game: need for speed no limits
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.nfs14_row
Version: 2.0.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: scrap money
Have you tried cheating this game?, yes, with latest gg, What happened?: its still working but then shows error and the error require the apps to restart. i think, patching the apk file or the obb file to "disable the error shows on" may fix, but i dont know how.
Comments: or maybe, gg need update, to be more powerfull to patching + injecting + searching + editing the value or even code data on the apk or obb.

please, anyone with expert knowledge about this thing, please show up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2017 at 7:30 AM, Abdurrauf said:

Name of Game: need for speed no limits
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.nfs14_row
Version: 2.0.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: scrap money
Have you tried cheating this game?, yes, with latest gg, What happened?: its still working but then shows error and the error require the apps to restart. i think, patching the apk file or the obb file to "disable the error shows on" may fix, but i dont know how.
Comments: or maybe, gg need update, to be more powerfull to patching + injecting + searching + editing the value or even code data on the apk or obb.

please, anyone with expert knowledge about this thing, please show up.

yes there is working cheat for your scrap all you need is current version of nfs and GG and then go to ChopShop

under storage select material and count how many you have its shows in drop down list

make a search for the number of material with Dword value

sale one of the material and then refine the search with current value do the refining until you get 4 result for same value then freeze those value and sale one item again and repeat sale again you will see item will not disappearing then and keep selling all your parts make scrap value and used to buy blue print and premium matarial for upgrade later

that is all.

18 hours ago, Mimisan69 said:

Plis bro beritahu cara naiki moneynya

there is money cheat as well i will explain later

well its work for english user i might try to explain
1) Play Time Trial race so you have no traffic and make a car that you can easily win race with
2) Make a drift and stop you will see at center top your drift+value like his 159 make a auto slow search for that value @ 0:46
3) Repeat the same step drift stop and make a refine search for value no matter if its below or up number you get on drift @ 1:32
4) Look for fuzzy value @ 1:50 as his and open it then select "Go To" @ 1:53
4) Select the bottom one of selected link @ 2:07 and chose float
5) Edit the value to 333333 to gain 1million cash after you finish the race.

Note:

value with @ sign are time duration at video play link for reference

every time you drift take make your drift ends when you do search for it

you have to win race to claim cash reward.

On 2017/4/13 at 4:22 AM, iqbalusmani said:

there is money cheat as well i will explain later

well its work for english user i might try to explain
1) Play Time Trial race so you have no traffic and make a car that you can easily win race with
2) Make a drift and stop you will see at center top your drift+value like his 159 make a auto slow search for that value @ 0:46
3) Repeat the same step drift stop and make a refine search for value no matter if its below or up number you get on drift @ 1:32
4) Look for fuzzy value @ 1:50 as his and open it then select "Go To" @ 1:53
4) Select the bottom one of selected link @ 2:07 and chose float
5) Edit the value to 333333 to gain 1million cash after you finish the race.

Note:

value with @ sign are time duration at video play link for reference

every time you drift take make your drift ends when you do search for it

you have to win race to claim cash reward.

thank you,

Archived