Sign in to follow this  
AvoidRhino

Mortal Kombat X GG Guides

This is my first post in this forum and my tribute to the GameGuardian app.

I've seen some Mortal Kombat X threads in here but felt the need of a thread with all the necessary guides. Sorry if it's not in the right category of the forum, feel free to move it.

1. HOW TO HACK BLOOD RUBIES : 

STEPS : 

• Search for the amount of your souls/koins/gold
  • Spend some of it. Search for the new amount. Repeat until you have only 1-2 results left. 
  • Change that to whatever amount you want.

*When you find one of these amounts, instead of changing it you can use "go to" on it. Then you will see the amount of your rubies, gold, koins, ally points near each other.

2. HOW TO HACK SOULS/KOINS :

STEPS : 

• Search for the amount of your souls/koins/gold
  • Spend some of it. Search for the new amount. Repeat until you have only 1-2 results left. 
  • Change that to whatever amount you want.

*When you find one of these amounts, instead of changing it you can use "go to" on it. Then you will see the amount of your rubies, gold, koins, ally points near each other.

3. HOW TO HACK THE TALENT TREE :

STEPS : 

• Spend 1 talent point, search DWORD for "1"
  • Spend 1 more, search DWORD for "2"
  • Find the string of talent points spent, then change it to a higher number.
  • Restore your skill tree and you will get what you had + the amount you entered in gg

4. HOW TO UNLOCK ELDER GOD KENSHI (OR ANY CHARACTER)

STEPS :

• Search for the Xp amount on a normal card (any card that you can buy from the store. preferably bronze cards)
  • Play a match or use a level-up card. Search for the new amount. Repeat until you have 2-4 results left. Use go-to on each one. We want the one that is located near the character code (a 5digit number usually around 50,000-60,000
  • Change the character code to any character that you want (list of codes can be found in 2 videos below) 
  • Go to the store, buy the card that you modified. You will have both the bronze card, and the character that you used its code.

5. Character Codes Part 1 :

6. Character Codes Part 2 :

7. HOW TO UNLOCK REVENANT KUNG-LAO

STEPS : 

Same as Video #5 (Elder God Kenshi)

Edited by AvoidRhino

Nice contributions, I'll have to download just to hack it now lol

I made double klassic raiden both lv50 7xfused how can i delete one of em?

Edited by Fthbsr77
Mistake

Log out of your account and log in again or reinstall the game. For both you have to make sure your account is registered with your email address so you don't lose your progress. 

You can find the string with the faulty code and fix it but that requires lots of experience with GameGuardian. 

Newer tutorials can be found on my channel. 

Rhino Gaming Youtube

Edited by AvoidRhino

Edited by AvoidRhino

Great post, thanks !

Is it possible to hack the account level / make the console unlocks available permanently in the store ?

Edit :
Is it possible to hack the account level ? yes, just search your champion's code, change it, search for the new one's, the value just above is the account's xp
(The xp value for level 51 is 23 218 000)

Edited by Discinoob

Hi, I've managed to pull the pack exclusive characters to buy them with souls or koins and also leveling up my account was easy and also buying blood rubies like koins in store to prevent ban even if I have a large number (not that I do, I only play around 5k) but my biggest headache is, how do I unclock battle mode to show I've played all the levels and shao kanh tower also? Will appreciate,

Also instead of editing the code for inapp purchase characters which challenge hasn't started yet, just buy the pack edit the pack and you can buy it for 0 koins or souls, guaranteed no ban

Every time I try to change a character using GG the game crashes. I'm definitely putting it in the right line and I've triple checked to make sure I'm entering the code listed for the character I want. I don't understand and can't get it to work at all. Please help if possible.

On 10/6/2017 at 8:43 PM, ArmyAJ28 said:

Every time I try to change a character using GG the game crashes. I'm definitely putting it in the right line and I've triple checked to make sure I'm entering the code listed for the character I want. I don't understand and can't get it to work at all. Please help if possible.

Same thing here also. Please help

Can no-one answer? No-one knows what's wrong or why it always crashes and does not apply the changed card? Also if it helps or anything I'm trying to get Baraka, Jade, Freddy Krueger, E.G. Kenshi, and the Triborgs. I think it's not working cause all the character codes changed with the new update and now they are all incorrect... so what are the code for v1.15?

Edited by ArmyAJ28
Added text.

It's either that you are changing the wrong string or you are using the wrong code. There is no other reason this can occur. If you get the card but the game crashes when you try to go for any type of match, it means you modified a card that was equipped in one of your teams. If this is the case, just buy the original card from the store and it will be fine. 

You can check any of my latest mkx character hack videos and follow the steps. 

http://youtube.com/c/rhinogamingworld

On 10/7/2017 at 11:33 PM, desertio said:

Same thing here also. Please help

Go to main menu before changing the code and it wont crash on you. I just did this today on 1.15 and it worked flawlessly

I have a weird issue. So i unlocked all the characters, leveled them up, then realized that i needed to upgrade my fusion levels. I was able to find most of the characters code and change it. However, some i cannot find duse to the experience being 0. Is there another way to find said characters?