HinaShah

hello to all ...

i m a 8 ball pool player 

u can use game guardian to make long line in this game by changing a value 1075734118 to 1085734118 ...but problem is 8 ball pool detects it and they put 2 ban at first

1   .. u pot the balls but they dont count it which will end in ur account banned 

2.....they stop ur weekly winning after 6 to 15 games played 

BUT

if u change the value from 1075734118 to 1077900118 then the aim line will increase a little bit which is enough to play for a good person and ur ball will also count and ur account will not banned .....

BUT

problem is u need to root the mobile to do that and 8 ball pool just stop ur weekly winnings by detecting a rooted mobile so we must have to play the game in non rooted devices

...NOW i wanna ask to some programmer that if i change the value as i require can i make a new apk with edited value so that i can install that apk with some modification and install it to non rooted device to play the game ....i changed the game and freezed the value and used apk extracted to create new apk from it but in vain ......

PLZ if some one knows how can i do that let me know thanx

Archived