Error Detected. Reset search list

Katzeo

Ok since I rooted this new phone (Moto x pure 6.0) I have been trying to hack Dark Sword without success. Which is weird because previously I had no problem with my Moto g 4plus or my LG g3. It doesn't come really as a surprise since other of my previously working games is not working anymore (mortal Kombat x, with lucky patcher) but that is unrealeted.

Here is a screenshot of the message. I should also point out that after that message pops out the game freezes

{5}TRACE_ATTACH error: Operation not permitted

https://imgur.com/gallery/Qt3O3

I really want to be able to hack that game, so any help would be very appreciated

Oh my God, Enyby you are God damn incredible, I just downloaded the last version of game guardian and to my surprise the problem is solved!!!!

The game is hackable again thanks to you :')

I'm sending you a little donation as a demonstration of my appreciation.

Kudos to you pal!!

Edit: sry, I can't find my credit card now, but as soon as I find it, I'll happily donate

Edited by Katzeo

• Administrators

We investigate this issue last few weeks (or few months). Finally we find cause and fix it in last update.

If I think of same issue with you, of course.

Enyby..last time my game got {5}Ptrace_attach Operation not petmitted..but when i download latest GG for speed hack the error is gone but my game force close..any solutions? btw im new here..btw my game is Romance of heroes...

previous version of this game which is 5.5 got no problem with GG..now latest version got problems..

• 3 weeks later...