[Loot Hunters] ""hack""

shutnic

This belongs in Android -> Cheats but since I can't post there and can't be bothered to find out why not, I'll just post this here.  

Loot Hunters is a server-side game so changing values of currency does NOT work. Neither do methods like changing vendor values to -1 etc.  

That being said, the reason why you would want to cheat - and the only thing the premium currency is used for - are chests. Those drop from quests and completing encounters and opening them is timebased. Opening a mid-tier chest takes 6 hours and you can only open one at a time.  

This is where the "hack" comes in. We can abuse the fact that the game isn't constantly connected to the server but rather receives updates once every few seconds from the server. The opening time is thus only updated every few seconds.  

This is where the speedup function from GG comes in. By speeding the game up to ridiculous speeds (100.000 × normal speed is what I did) we can open the chests without having to wait at all.  

While not an outright hack, this method completely removes the artificial time barrier that is put in place to incentivise buying premium currency and you will be able to progress MUCH faster.

Cheers and have fun!

Archived