Why the values always back to normal even if it's look already changed.

Reyniza

Guys, I'm new in this type of stuff so need a lot of learning here. I've try to change value of coins on my current game, the modified values is working but after playing and gain coin in completing level it's seem back to normal. Anybody face the same issue and can fix it? Please share

• 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Reyniza said:

Guys, I'm new in this type of stuff so need a lot of learning here. I've try to change value of coins on my current game, the modified values is working but after playing and gain coin in completing level it's seem back to normal. Anybody face the same issue and can fix it? Please share

GG not work for server sided items..!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes can do sometimes can't. We can edit rewards like I use to do in asphalt 8, but not every game can easily modify especially the server side game. Although there's several methods to modify the game data, but seems like can't make a lot of different. 

I just wish, GG will improve to more advanced level someday. I just still didn't understand how the c# working. Lol

Don't edit balance. 

Edit prices, rewards etc etc. 

Server sided is hackable, just be creative, don't edit balances is typically my rule of thumb. 

There's a game that can be attached by GG... When I try to run GG, the game close it self. Wish the developer team can find a way to solve this. Looks like the game has its own protection against kind of cheat app, and auto shutdown when the cheat app is running in the background. 

Have any experience with this kind of problem?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Reyniza said:

Sometimes can do sometimes can't. We can edit rewards like I use to do in asphalt 8, but not every game can easily modify especially the server side game. Although there's several methods to modify the game data, but seems like can't make a lot of different. 

I just wish, GG will improve to more advanced level someday. I just still didn't understand how the c# working. Lol

There's a game that can be attached by GG... When I try to run GG, the game close it self. Wish the developer team can find a way to solve this. Looks like the game has its own protection against kind of cheat app, and auto shutdown when the cheat app is running in the background. 

Have any experience with this kind of problem?

Usually ptrace is the reason. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived