Question

Hello people, well I come here to ask for help from someone specializing in the use of gameguardian. Well it means that he used this application to know that he came later in the game walking dead: road to survival. The point in question is that when making a time jump since it is an online game of android (pay to win) the problem is that the last time I try a time to jump and I bugeo the account. In my opinion from the server since it restarts constantly, probe deleting cache, uninstall it and test on different devices, none of that served. Continues at the lead time and is restarted because the server detects the error. I contacted the scopely support and they do not know what to do - my question does anyone know any solutions to this problem? Or some method to reverse the time of jump ??? I would appreciate it.

hola gente, bueno vengo por aca a pedir ayuda a alguien especializado en el uso de gameguardian. bueno vale decir que usaba esta aplicación para saber que venia mas adelante en el juego walking dead: road to survival. el punto en cuestión es que al hacer un salto de tiempo ya que es un juego online de android  (pay to win) el problema es que la última vez intente un tiempo de salto y me bugeo la cuenta . a mi parecer desde el servidor ya que se reinicia constantemente, probe borrando cache, desinstalarlo y probar en diferentes dispositivos, nada de eso sirvió. sigue en el tiempo de adelanto y se reinicia porque el servidor detecta el error. me contacté con el soporte de scopely y no saben que hacer- mi pregunta alguien sabe alguna solucion para este problema? o algún método para revertir el tiempo de salto??? se les agradeceria.

Screenshot_2017-02-25-17-30-35.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived