Applying code effects upon restart

zomborg

Question

Hi and thank you for GG. I recently downloaded it on my rooted s5 and am playing a game called Andors trail.  I wanted to try to change some of the stats. I have been successful in changing the amount of gold and then saving in game and after restart the change is still there.

However,  although I have been able to increase the damage amount and chance to hit percentage,  those stats will not save to the game. After I restart, the values have reverted to original.

So I decided to just save those codes and then reapply each time I restart but after restart, and I reload saved codes they have no effect.

Thank you for your patience

5 answers to this question

Enyby,

Ok thank you for the quick response.  I searched the internet to discover more about aslr. When it comes to coding, programming and hacking I don't know much so let me ask you this.  As far as the ASLR goes,  on android,  is it ASLR in android games themselves or is this at the kernel level?

If it is only in the game itself,  is there no option or setting in GG to disable it? When I researched on how to disable or remove ASLR from game apks there is little to no information to be found on the subject if it's android apps but there were several websites that had information if you are using ios.

one of the sites has an online tool that, supposedly you can upload your binary and the tool will remove ASLR.  Says it works for android as well as ios but I think you have to do something to the game to prep it before you upload it.

You have to know what your doing and I guess I don't.

Thank you Enyby

So if it is at the kernel level then it effects all android games? In other words GG will not work on any android game?  Unless my s5 has a custom kernel?  I don't even know if a custom kernel exists with ASLR removed.

Archived