Hello

jmccrt

Always thought hacking server side games were impossible, until I dabbled around with game guardian and discovered a small hack. I want to learn more on how to use GG. Please point me in the right direction.

Some issues I have:
1. I am using GG on Nox and it takes forever to scan compared to if I use my phone. Is there a way to look at the results of the previous search? I run Unknown Search > DWORD, play game, N = O + D, and change value. The results left are from the N = O + D, but after changing this value, I want to see the values from Unknown Search > DWORD. I've been doing Remove Values, and re-doing Unknown Search > DWORD, but each time I search (including N = O + D) it takes about 10 minutes to search. My computer is not slow.

2. I tried using GG on an app, but it requires you to reload soon after a change.
If you go offline, everything you do while being offline is submitted to the server when you go back online. I already tried editing offline and going back online, but Im prompted to reload too. However, I think this may be a vulnerability?
3. XOR?
4. QWORD, DWORD (The difference, besides the range)

5. BYTE (0 or 1?)
6. Memory

• Administrators

1. You can save some results in saved list. Not many but it is enough in most cases.

Emulator can be slow if your PC do not support virtualization. PC can be powerful but give bad results without it.

2. I do not know.

3. Google about it. It is just xor of address and value. Common defend practice.

4. Google about it.

5. Google about it. Byte is not Bit. Byte can be 0-255 or -128-127.

6. Do not understand what you mean.

Archived