Walking dead:Road to survival

sasaki

Name of Game: The Walking Dead Road To Survival
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scopely.headshot
Version: 3.1.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coin, Arsenal of weapons
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, The game is constantly restarting
Comments: I understand that one of the most effective ways to make gold coins is through tracking missions, which is why I have been trying to advance the waiting time for this tracking mission to return. I try to find the value of the time of said mission to reduce it and unfortunately I have not had success, I have also tried with time breaks but the game is restarted and is returned to the real time and already lately it restarts constantly and does not allow me to access the game by More than 30 seconds.

With respect to the arsenal of weapons I would like to know if they know in any way to modify the result of the weapon that we are modifying since the previous way of modifying it has been corrected by Scopely

Could someone help me?

I know a cheater who manages to hack the game. What is the name of the program that is located on the top left with the inscription "stopped"? and in all this cheat Engine what is?

Sorry for my bad English

IMG-20170202-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20170216-WA0055.jpg

IMG-20170217-WA0092.jpg

5 hours ago, Antrax said:

I know a cheater who manages to hack the game. What is the name of the program that is located on the top left with the inscription "stopped"? and in all this cheat Engine what is?

Sorry for my bad English

IMG-20170202-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20170216-WA0055.jpg

IMG-20170217-WA0092.jpg

Cheat Engine :3

17 hours ago, Aykay said:

How does he hack coins with cheat engine lol???

I do not know, but he does something and then keeps repeating the same action with JitBit Macro Recordrer. in fact charge a bit of time for coins, for 10k takes about 1 hour.

1 hour ago, Antrax said:

I do not know, but he does something and then keeps repeating the same action with JitBit Macro Recordrer. in fact charge a bit of time for coins, for 10k takes about 1 hour.

Damn would be awesome to find out how

22 hours ago, Aykay said:

Damn would be awesome to find out how

21 hours ago, Antrax said:

for my opinion, it is possibile with ddl inject...but i don't have any idea that  can use it

It would be incredible but I sincerely doubt that anyone will explain how to do it or that some moderator can help us with this.

I also doubt that someone experienced will reveal here how he does it