Deep Town

lukazaz

Name of Game: Deep Town
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.rockbite.deeptown

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockbite.deeptown&ah=ieQ5-EvSgFMeYCp_d2_ZQnLPS_I

Version: 2.1.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins and minerals (carbon, copper, batteries)
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: multiple values and always revert if frozen game crashes 
Comments:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The cheat works perfectly! I now have almost infinite of everything, including base resources and craftables!

Not to mention that with a little tweak, you can also get it to work on the rare resources :D

The only thing is that it bugs out certain quests and you also end up with a rather large negative number of dust (when cheating the rares).

Also, cannot get it to work on the crystals as of yet.

Edited by Eleiyas

8 hours ago, Eleiyas said:

The cheat works perfectly! I now have almost infinite of everything, including base resources and craftables!

Not to mention that with a little tweak, you can also get it to work on the rare resources :D

The only thing is that it bugs out certain quests and you also end up with a rather large negative number of dust (when cheating the rares).

Also, cannot get it to work on the crystals as of yet.

Could you please tell me an exact way how you got it to work? Cause I am getting only negative values or nothing...

12 hours ago, WUnknown said:

Could you please tell me an exact way how you got it to work? Cause I am getting only negative values or nothing...

Go to materials,

- Find the one you want to cheat

- search integer in GG

- sell 2 or 3 of them in game

- lookup new integer in GG

- should have 1 result, if not do previous steps again

- modify to -999999 or something although don't go too overboard or you'll screw up your cash stack.

- try and sell a few of the item

- should show negative values

- sell and done.

Lotsa money and resources

Edited by Eleiyas

Gems is also possible using this method, click on use gems to rush something when the confirmation opens use GG to find the value (5 for water 10 for the rest), then go to a different value building, and refine, do it 5,10,5,10 until you get 1 value, set it to a negative number and click boost.

You'll see your gems goes up and the your have will crush, restart and enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 10:20 AM, Kishke said:

Gems is also possible using this method, click on use gems to rush something when the confirmation opens use GG to find the value (5 for water 10 for the rest), then go to a different value building, and refine, do it 5,10,5,10 until you get 1 value, set it to a negative number and click boost.

You'll see your gems goes up and the your have will crush, restart and enjoy.

The game crashes after changing the value, it did change, but after the force close returns to its original value.

Edit: I changed the values offline (airplane mode) and it worked.

Edited by Idhok
Problem solved!

• 2 weeks later...