Deep Town

lukazaz

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i have tried to hack resourses in the last update sept/2017 but its useless everytime i reach to the double value ans tried toyo modify the game crushes

Anyone with luck in the last update,?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

is there any chance to hack resources/rare items/gems in version 3.9.0 ?

Tried the last guide and increased the difference of the two dword values but no effect.

Some other suggestions?

Would lucky patcher be a option? Where to download?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 12:21 PM, orbit said:

Hello,

is there any chance to hack resources/rare items/gems in version 3.9.0 ?

Tried the last guide and increased the difference of the two dword values but no effect.

Some other suggestions?

Would lucky patcher be a option? Where to download?

You can still hack gems/coins in the store. Scroll all the way down to where you can buy coins for gems and search dword for the most expensive box. Put the values in search like coin;gem. If it comes back with a lot of results, choose another box. Change the gem values to a large negative number like -99999 and buy the box. It will probably crash your game but about 80% of the time it will stick. For coins do the same search and change the coin value to 999999999 max. Change the gem value to 0 and buy as many as you want. For resources, you can only catch the dword value when the screen pops up asking if you want to double away resources for gems. It only shows up after a couple hours of the app being closed. Pick a resource with a large or uncommon number for best results, and you have to open GG with the double resources window still open or you'll lose your chance for a couple hours. Search exact dword and change to 999999999 and spend the gems to buy the double. Don't forget to immediately go back into GG and revert/delete any altered values or you may crash and lose your chance for a couple more hours. I've also gotten this method to work for sulfuric acid and magnetite ore.

Edit: Lucky patcher also works. Make sure you're in airplane mode though, or you'll get pirate status.

Edited by Korny757
Addl. Info

• 1 year later...

Has anybody had any luck?

I have tried everything I can think of but I have had no success. 

I even found the double values using the encrypted checkbox, try to modify them and the game crashes or it does nothing. I can't seem to modify any values. Do you think I need the most are resources.

[added 4 minutes later]

I forgot to add as much detail as needed.