Deep Town

lukazaz

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for posting here again but i need help, i was using this forum time to time and been playing deep town last few weeks

Y make it to get loads of gold by modificating the dword value of the gold buying with gems

Same with games buying with freedom apk

But i cant get functioning the resources 

Seems to be protected some way, it always return to the original value

Any help about this plis

On 6/14/2017 at 10:30 PM, Axent said:

Sorry for posting here again but i need help, i was using this forum time to time and been playing deep town last few weeks

Y make it to get loads of gold by modificating the dword value of the gold buying with gems

Same with games buying with freedom apk

But i cant get functioning the resources 

Seems to be protected some way, it always return to the original value

Any help about this plis

Apparently it was fixed after the oil update, resources are protected somehow.

Will tryagain.

16 hours ago, VortexInfinity said:

Value protected. Its is stored in 2 values and the difference of the 2 values is the real value. Use dword fuzzy search and value changed/unchanged

tried this on v2.6.2 and it worked. i'll try it on the latest version and see what happens.

edit: also working on the latest version. a bit of work and a calculator needed, but it works. thanks!

Edited by xxITERUxx
updated

1 minute ago, MrM0NS73R said:

How u did that, can explain in details?

1. Fuzzy search, DWord

2. To reduce results use only Changed and Unchanged option.

3. If you are searching for i.e. 500 amethyst, you should look in the results for two values whose difference is 500.

4. Then you change the higher one to increase the difference, never make the lowest value higher than the higher value, that will disappear your item.

Hope I've explained myself right.

Sorry for bad english ?

58 minutes ago, Idhok said:

1. Fuzzy search, DWord

2. To reduce results use only Changed and Unchanged option.

3. If you are searching for i.e. 500 amethyst, you should look in the results for two values whose difference is 500.

4. Then you change the higher one to increase the difference, never make the lowest value higher than the higher value, that will disappear your item.

Hope I've explained myself right.

Sorry for bad english 1f64f.png

Yay, i understand but cant search the 2 values when u have in fuzzy search 67 ir more results... ?

Yay, i understand but cant search the 2 values when u have in fuzzy search 67 ir more results... 

You don't have to reduce it to only 2 values, if you have less than 100 you can check them all in the results screen.

If you wait 2 hours I can make you a video, but I really encourage you to try by yourself, it's a bit tricky, but very easy

Yeah, the theory i understand but , foro example i have 13643 of carbon , and have 67 results for check the difference , when i put all in background and go to calculator , and come back to game all data of results are 0... ***** my Life [emoji27]

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, the theory i understand but , foro example i have 13643 of carbon , and have 67 results for check the difference , when i put all in background and go to calculator , and come back to game all data of results are 0... ***** my Life emoji27.png

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Don't use the calculator then, the math is simple too, just make an approximate calc.

4 hours ago, MrM0NS73R said:

Yay, i understand but cant search the 2 values when u have in fuzzy search 67 ir more results... 1f613.png

You can check the video here

Sorry for bad quality.

Hope you understand better.

4 hours ago, Idhok said:

You don't have to reduce it to only 2 values, if you have less than 100 you can check them all in the results screen.

If you wait 2 hours I can make you a video, but I really encourage you to try by yourself, it's a bit tricky, but very easy

that's true. from what happened to me it never reduces to 2 values, sometimes I'm left with 80 or more results.

here's what I look for to know what those 2 values are:

1. they're always next to each other in the results list, and are 4 addresses apart. ex, if one address ends in A8 the address below it in the results list should be AC.

2. the values are almost always in the millions or billions, and are often negative integers.

3. i look at the ending digits of the values to see if their difference equals the last digit of the value i want to edit. ex, my copper value is 145 and i have 2 suspect addresses with the values 1,805,878,500 and 1,805,878,355. since 500 less 355 equals 145 i know these are the addresses i need to edit.