War Machines New Update Made GG Ineffective?

BlueMonk

Tank shooting game War Machines got a new update. It seems to have made the speed hack ineffective. When I change speed, it keeps me taking back to the starting point. Only after I stop the speed hack, the game starts working fine. Is there any way around this? Has War Machine made Game Guardian speed hack ineffective.

I've been facing same issue recently with War Machines.I change speed and keep shooting but nothing happens. This is really irritating because they charge a lot of money and the reason I've been playing this game is Game Guardian..I was able to at least shoot high tier tanks.

11 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not know. We make the tool. We do not hack the games.

I understand that. But can you give us a vague idea what possibly could have happened? What the developers must have changed on the server side?

I went through other posts. Understanding that we should try "List of Timers", I did tinker with it -- switching on and off various options. It didn't help.